Expired

could someone please check something on netflix

Found 16th May 2015
I would like to know if prison break: the final break is on there. And no its not the same as 'ball & chain' and 'free' otherwise known as episodes 23&24. Thanks
Community Updates
AskNetflix
18 Comments
Not showing for me unfortunately

http://i.imgur.com/NdCJAMJ.png
No, did a direct search and it says not.
Thank you guys.
Not on Amazon streaming either.
Tony68k

Not on Amazon streaming either.

Not on nowtv looks like I need to buy it.
We skipped the last season of Prison Break. Seemed to get very silly in the end. Is this last, last episode any good?
Edited by: "Tony68k" 16th May 2015
I've just searched my Playbox hd app and it's on that if that's any help.
You don't need to buy it.
Episode 22 was the last normal episode of season 4. The Final Break, which takes place BEFORE the final scene of episode 22 is now broken into two parts and listed as episodes 23+24.

I'm curious - why are you so sure that it isn't the same as episodes 23+24?
Edited by: "dealpickle" 16th May 2015
that's a very rare episode to find, but explains the remainder of the story its great :-)
Tony68k

We skipped the last season of Prison Break. Seemed to get very silly in … We skipped the last season of Prison Break. Seemed to get very silly in the end. Is this last, last episode any good?

Its not very good compared to first 3 seasons but still watchable. My first time round watching this I was thinking of skipping the last season too, I did manage to watch it but I was easily distracted this was in 2009. I've just finished watching it for the second time couple days ago and noticed I missed a lot on the last season, I have more patience now and I like to know how it ends.
karene28

I've just searched my Playbox hd app and it's on that if that's any help.

Thanks but have not got that.
dealpickle

You don't need to buy it.Episode 22 was the last normal episode of season … You don't need to buy it.Episode 22 was the last normal episode of season 4. The Final Break, which takes place BEFORE the final scene of episode 22 is now broken into two parts and listed as episodes 23+24. I'm curious - why are you so sure that it isn't the same as episodes 23+24?

Because there are scenes that are in the final break that are not in the last two episodes 23&24.
dealpickle

You don't need to buy it.Episode 22 was the last normal episode of season … You don't need to buy it.Episode 22 was the last normal episode of season 4. The Final Break, which takes place BEFORE the final scene of episode 22 is now broken into two parts and listed as episodes 23+24. I'm curious - why are you so sure that it isn't the same as episodes 23+24?

OP is correct episodes 23 & 24 are NOT the final break , the final break pieces the last pieces together.

I have watched all the episodes. But the final break was released a few months after the season finished, not sure how many people have actually seen it.
Yeah the Final Break was released after the last season ended, and honestly its terrible.
cliosport65

OP is correct episodes 23 & 24 are NOT the final break , the final break … OP is correct episodes 23 & 24 are NOT the final break , the final break pieces the last pieces together.I have watched all the episodes. But the final break was released a few months after the season finished, not sure how many people have actually seen it.

Episodes 23+24 ARE the Final Break and they were shown the week after the end of the 22-episode season 4 by Sky, so I imagine a lot of people have seen it. What the OP seems to be referring to (correct me if i'm wrong OP) is that sometimes when 90-min specials are split into two that some scenes are removed (this happened to the final episode of Star Trek TNG). However, in this case, I was not aware that this has been done to Prison Break. OP says otherwise, fair enough.
it is there m8 i watched it the other day
Sorry guys I looked at my watch history just now and realised I didn't even watch episodes 23&24, thought I did which is why I thought some scenes were missing because its my second time watching this. So to stop confusing myself and others episode 23&24 are final break. thanks for all your help and I dropped the ball on this one but s**t happens. Have a nice day
MR1123

Sorry guys I looked at my watch history just now and realised I didn't … Sorry guys I looked at my watch history just now and realised I didn't even watch episodes 23&24, thought I did which is why I thought some scenes were missing because its my second time watching this. So to stop confusing myself and others episode 23&24 are final break. thanks for all your help and I dropped the ball on this one but s**t happens. Have a nice day

An epic fail but a great apology to go with it! Just glad you got to see it. You now need to watch Breakout Kings (available on Netflix). It only ran for two seasons and ends on a bit of a cliffhanger but it's good fun, is made by the Prison Break people, and episode three features Robert Knepper playing T-Bag again!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants