Could someone please suggest me men's trainers for weightlifting and running at the gym.

Found 12th AugEdited by:"Binza"
As the title says, I deadlift and squat a lot along with running on the treadmill. For those that do the same and have a pair of trainers they highly recommend, please could you let me know! Thanks guys!
Community Updates
Ask
11 Comments
I recently got reebok nano 8 and there great for weights as heel to toe is relatively flat, okay for running as they have bit of flex. Typical marked up at £100, but I got mine for £48.
Try Asics for running. Very good for comfort and heels.
Not sure about weights
How much is too much?
Try NB ( new balance) especially if they have a heel , good support counts especially on treadmill etc
For weightlifting something flat and firm are best. Just bend the sole to check
Depending on how you run there may not actually be a shoe that is suitable for YOU to run in and do weights in...
For good weightlifting form you need a really flat shoe (minimal heel to toe drop)... but running shoes are dependent on your gait... and may require you have a running shoe with a higher heel than you should ideally be weightlifting in
Look at Inov8 shoes. I found Inov8 f-lite 195 great for weights and treadmill.
Edited by: "RichSturman" 12th Aug
Crocs
TomR9312th Aug

I recently got reebok nano 8 and there great for weights as heel to toe is …I recently got reebok nano 8 and there great for weights as heel to toe is relatively flat, okay for running as they have bit of flex. Typical marked up at £100, but I got mine for £48.

These look fantastic! Though I cant find them lower then £70. Would you still recommend these at that price?
Binza3 h, 49 m ago

These look fantastic! Though I cant find them lower then £70. Would you …These look fantastic! Though I cant find them lower then £70. Would you still recommend these at that price?

Yeah think I got lucky, got them off wiggle they were £58 but there was a £10 off code. There currently £79.96 on wiggle still with £10 off code. A friend told me about the deal on night out, got my phone out and bought them in a instant. As never seen them that cheap, they may be again when we get in to Black Friday. There good quality, a friend had nano 6 I think and lasted him year of heavy wear.

34838205-3kGht.jpg
TomR938 h, 0 m ago

Yeah think I got lucky, got them off wiggle they were £58 but there was a …Yeah think I got lucky, got them off wiggle they were £58 but there was a £10 off code. There currently £79.96 on wiggle still with £10 off code. A friend told me about the deal on night out, got my phone out and bought them in a instant. As never seen them that cheap, they may be again when we get in to Black Friday. There good quality, a friend had nano 6 I think and lasted him year of heavy wear.[Image]

Ah thats an absolute steal! Funny enough I bought my pair on wiggle as well! Cost me £55 after getting them price matched and using a discount code. They're ranked 4th best under training shoes on Run Repeat! Super excited to try these out!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants