Groups

Could someone printer me out a coupon for a free mum & baby bundle. i dont have a printer!

If you go to Huggies web site you canprint a coupon off for a free mum & baby bundle box. Can someone print it for me and give me your name and address and ill send you out a letter with my address on it. I would be very grentfull. Dawn

7 Comments

Go to the Library.

you should take yr e-mail add and surname out of your post too and just send it via pm

mod

michelleleemoo;5585626

you should take yr e-mail add and surname out of your post too and just … you should take yr e-mail add and surname out of your post too and just send it via pm

Yes; I agree.

I have removed your personal details from the post

shouldn't this be in misc?

Banned

andywedge;5585758

Yes; I agree.I have removed your personal details from the post

also needs moving to misc andy, come along - lol

Banned

Hi have u managed to do this hun? i have a printer so am happy to try and help/ just send me a pm with what you want me 2 do if u still need?

If you email huggies they will post the coupon out to you.

I was having trouble getting my printer installed when i tried to get it so i emailed and explained and it was out in the post within the week. The email address is somewhere on the offer page as far as i remember!:whistling:

Its a great pack!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is33
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions