Groups

Could someone really nice. . .

Please halloween up my avi and put my username onto it?

Would appreciate it.

thanks.

20 Comments

i want a halloweeny avi too

Original Poster

micoo;6587968

Who said it was ok for you to jack my thread? :whistling::p

I like that one DDTA!

dontdothatagain;6587982

Who said it was ok for you to jack my thread? :whistling::p

:lol: me :lol:

Original Poster

bitseylango;6587997

I like that one DDTA!

So do I, but everyone else has a halloween one, and nobody will make me one :-(
    micoo;6588006

:lol: me :lol:

Oh well, thats ok then. :whistling:

ask in sadies thread

I failed at the first hurdle when i read the thread title. :-( :-D

Original Poster

loupomm;6588024

ask in sadies thread

starsparkle2311;6588038

Ask Sadie, I don't like that one DDTA it looks like a chomping slug.I may … Ask Sadie, I don't like that one DDTA it looks like a chomping slug.I may ask Sadie myself, I want bats and lightning surrounding the Peggster:p

cuzzy;6588039

http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/275183/sadiebaby-s-avvies?p=6584131#post6584131 :thumbsup:

Apparently I am on her ignore list. I have asked a couple of times, but just got ingored, so must be true.

So thats why I started this thread.

Banned

starsparkle2311;6588038

Ask Sadie, I don't like that one DDTA it looks like a chomping slug.I may … Ask Sadie, I don't like that one DDTA it looks like a chomping slug.I may ask Sadie myself, I want bats and lightning surrounding the Peggster:p

its a chomping somat but certainly aint no slug:?

clue: you generally curl them out

Original Poster

So, can anyone help me out? Or I'll just do without. No biggy.

micoo;6587968

dontdothatagain;6588051

Apparently I am on her ignore list. I have asked a couple of times, but … Apparently I am on her ignore list. I have asked a couple of times, but just got ingored, so must be true.So thats why I started this thread.

Guys, I will give them a go for you later tonigh/this morning if you want.

I'm not as sweet as Sadie, but I'm sure I can do something!!

Original Poster

cw9652;6588160

Guys, I will give them a go for you later tonigh/this morning if you … Guys, I will give them a go for you later tonigh/this morning if you want.I'm not as sweet as Sadie, but I'm sure I can do something!!

Thanks. Repped for generosity.

lol @ "up my avi"

Original Poster

cw9652;6588160

Guys, I will give them a go for you later tonigh/this morning if you … Guys, I will give them a go for you later tonigh/this morning if you want.I'm not as sweet as Sadie, but I'm sure I can do something!!

I've found last years, but would be glad if you could try to make up something with the one I have atm. (the yellow thing thats chewing. )

starsparkle2311;6588038

Ask Sadie, I don't like that one DDTA it looks like a chomping slug.I may … Ask Sadie, I don't like that one DDTA it looks like a chomping slug.I may ask Sadie myself, [SIZE="3"]I want bats and lightning surrounding[/SIZE] the Peggster:p

You're wantin locked up and the key thrown away :lol: :-D

Original Poster

http://i460.photobucket.com/albums/qq325/mikey2703/avatar170098_2.gif

starsparkle2311;6589629

Just seen this, you my fellow Hukder, need to get a real woman and stop … Just seen this, you my fellow Hukder, need to get a real woman and stop your dogging around:thumbsup:I resent your comment actually, if that's the way you feel, stop fekking texting me with your crap jokes!!!!

LOL it wasnt a crap joke..it was funny! LOL

starsparkle2311;6589740

[SIZE="3"]'IT' wasn't[/SIZE] my kids make better jokes than that, … [SIZE="3"]'IT' wasn't[/SIZE] my kids make better jokes than that, srsly:-D

Thank you, I knew you would agree with me eventually :-D

dontdothatagain;6588511

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      2. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      3. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33
      4. DICKINSONS REAL DEAL £25,000 COMPETITION22

See more discussions