Could Someone Suggest The Best Sim Only Deal?

16 replies
Found 17th May
I am looking to get a sim only deal as my current contract is coming to a end, I currently use about 600 minutes, 700 texts and about 12 gb a month, could someone recommend me the best sim deal going that covers my needs? Cashback would obviously be a plus.

16 Comments

depends who you want to go with, ive just gone for this. Or though I do believe it has gone up since I posted it.
hotukdeals.com/dea…522

hi ive just got a good deal from 02 unlimited mins,,,& text,,20gb of data £17 mth sim only

I noticed a good deal with Three and Top Cashback on here I think it was yesterday.

It was £15/month for 12gb 600mins and unlimited texts, but also Top Cashback were also giving £60.

I'd mobile is cheap and a month only contract

I got a very good deal via TCB with Three. Was a lower GB one but very pleased with the tariff and the £40 TCB! Worth looking there and also uswitch.

Where's the guy who always gets up in arms about a lack of proper pleases and thankyous?

giffgaff always on

you can never run out of anything

it's cheap as chips too ... it's best as long as you don't want to tether it's 20pm for unlimited Web texts n calls payg

the first 6gb is tetherable I see u only use 12 this may be the best for you

Dragon32

I noticed a good deal with Three and Top Cashback on here I think it was … I noticed a good deal with Three and Top Cashback on here I think it was yesterday. It was £15/month for 12gb 600mins and unlimited texts, but also Top Cashback were also giving £60.

+1

Works out at £10 a month after the £60 cashback.

topcashback.co.uk/3-m…le/
Edited by: "morgie" 17th May

I got a good sim only deal with three, 8GB for £12 month.

Mathaeus

Where's the guy who always gets up in arms about a lack of proper pleases … Where's the guy who always gets up in arms about a lack of proper pleases and thankyous?

​Sounds like you today

Original Poster

Thanks for the suggestions I will take a look and see which is best for me!

If you’re prepared to do cashback by redemption you can get some great deals. I’ve used both mobiles.co.uk and mobilephonesdirect.co.uk for years without any hassle at all. Just upload your bill at the selected months...and they pay you the cashback. The rule with redemption though is that you should plan for the possibility that the company might go bust and so be prepared to pay the higher cost. I currently have a 12 month contract with 1000 mins and 2GB data for £3.50 a month after redemption (£7.50 before), with £10 Quidco cashback paid out on top of that.
Edited by: "WhiteGoose" 19th May
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gatwick Airport Parking77
    2. Is this expensive?611
    3. Hot deals notification22
    4. How are these websites Direct2Mum, PreciousLittleOne?11

See more discussions