Could someone with a DS do me a favour?

4 replies
Found 18th May 2010
I bought an acekard 2i for my dsi, but the acekard needs to be updated to 1.4 (which has to be done on a dsi with firmwire lower than 1.4 or a dsl or original ds). So If I paid for postage would someone with a ds meeting those reuirements be able to update it for me?

digitalera.co.uk/new…are
^^This is what has to be done, but I've sorted everything on the card out, so all you'll have to do is pop it in and update it.

4 Comments

You might be better off putting your location as somebody with a DS might be local to you.

my sons have a ds, not really sure what you want tho lol

GAVINLEWISHUKD;8637370

You might be better off putting your location as somebody with a DS might … You might be better off putting your location as somebody with a DS might be local to you.

...or visit a local store that has a demonstration DS model on display (for example, Best Buy) that meets the requirements.

Divert the attention of the sales staff for 60 seconds &... job done!
([EDIT]: Don't get caught though![/EDIT])

Given the sales figures for this handheld, you may well find one is owned by your next-door neighbour(s).

BFN,

fp.

I must know dozens of people with a DS, a DS lite or a DSi with the correct firmware.
You don't know 1?!?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604800
    2. Help Feed a Homeless Animal for Free1608652
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128
    4. New bladerunner1959
    5. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70562

See more discussions