Expired

Could this razer deathadder be fake?

Found 16th Jan 2014
Was looking around for a 2013 razer deathadder and found this.

ebay.co.uk/itm…891

Its a lot cheaper than elsewhere and the seller has 22883 feedback at 99.8% positive. But still suspicious because its ebay.

1. Ask
  2. Razer
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Razer
11 Comments

Original Poster

It's not that much cheaper... And they have sold nearly 400 of them. They also seem to sell lots of razer gaming peripherals. But to answer your actual question I don't know if its "fake". But its probably fine.

They also accept returns...

Original Poster

NEILJR

It's not that much cheaper... And they have sold nearly 400 of them. They … It's not that much cheaper... And they have sold nearly 400 of them. They also seem to sell lots of razer gaming peripherals. But to answer your actual question I don't know if its "fake". But its probably fine.They also accept returns...

ok thanks for the help

The seller seems genuine enough and you could always return it after raising a dispute with eBay if you find out it is fake. It's also being posted from London, not like it's coming from Hong Kong or anywhere well known for making copies.

Original Poster

rikkif1990

The seller seems genuine enough and you could always return it after … The seller seems genuine enough and you could always return it after raising a dispute with eBay if you find out it is fake. It's also being posted from London, not like it's coming from Hong Kong or anywhere well known for making copies.

ebay favouring the buyer seems to help a lot in this case

TheKaledan

ebay favouring the buyer seems to help a lot in this case

Yeah, I'm currently in a disupute on eBay actually and I am the seller :-/ not looking forward to the outcome (the buyer has edited pictures which are obvious).
Edited by: "rikkif1990" 16th Jan 2014

Original Poster

rikkif1990

Yeah, I'm currently in a disupute on eBay actually and I am the seller … Yeah, I'm currently in a disupute on eBay actually and I am the seller :-/ not looking forward to the outcome (the buyer has edited pictures which are obvious).

well gd luck in your dispute. hopefully ebay chooses correctly this time :P

TheKaledan

well gd luck in your dispute. hopefully ebay chooses correctly this time … well gd luck in your dispute. hopefully ebay chooses correctly this time :P

If someone with a brain cell reviews the case :-) I am 95% certain they will favour the buyer though, and I'll have to accept a return on an item that has had the tags removed from.

i got one for my friend, its 100% real, but in chineese packaging, thas all

Original Poster

shaksy

i got one for my friend, its 100% real, but in chineese packaging, thas … i got one for my friend, its 100% real, but in chineese packaging, thas all

does it have a razor warranty still?

it has all the warranty paperwork inside aka the warranty guide, im not sure how one would apply, maybe direct with Razer, hopefully, being a razer product it wouldn't need to be returned, but these things happen. i don't think the eBay seller would commit to the warranty, as usual with ebay unless stated.

its a good solid mouse my friend
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants