Could we get a Poundland Blu Ray Megathread going?

16 replies
Found 7th Aug 2016
There are loads of different Poundland Blu Ray posts and it would be good to see a Megathread which gets updated with new finds as and when they become available. Not sure how doable it is or how many people would be interested, but its a pain having so many different posts for what I feel could just be a big list.

1. Ask
  2. Blu-Ray
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Blu-Ray
16 Comments

You could start one..?

Original Poster

miikeyblue

You could start one..?

Wanted to gauge how people feel about it. No point creating one if people aren't up for it.

alexmtmorgan

Wanted to gauge how people feel about it. No point creating one if people … Wanted to gauge how people feel about it. No point creating one if people aren't up for it.

I've never seen any in any stores in Manc at all

So rather than posting them as and when they happen, so users actually see them in new deals, you're suggesting having one thread that people add them to and users have to refer back to that thread to find them?

I don't get it.

So you've made a thread to see if we need a thread...

deb8z

I've never seen any in any stores in Manc at all

Ditto

dcx_badass

So you've made a thread to see if we need a thread...

​Should he have first asked in a thread if it was OK to make a thread asking about making a thread?

Don't see the point. You get what is on the shelf on the day. Some days you get the mother load other days you get jack all. Too many variables to make a mega thread. Once they are gone they are gone! Unless it is the Football Manager one

Our two Poundland stores in Torquay are everything 90p now because of the new Pound store opened up

I think we should leave it. We all k ow pounding do bluray. No need to keep posting

Illusionary

Ditto

Loads in the Arndale store on Friday

paul_781

Loads in the Arndale store on Friday

Cheers - I might see if there's anything left tomorrow if I get the chance.

No.

Also it varies from store to store. So no point.

Original Poster

To the comment about regional variation: there's no pattern to the variation, so technically you could find any of these Blu Rays in any of the PoundLands. My thread for Glasgow Fort probably didn't get upvotes only from people who could get to the Fort. These posts are more of "heads-up, you might find this locally" post, so could still be useful.

Don't they have different dvd's/blurays in different stores? Most of them are refurbished second hand ones, so not like they get them in a massive bulk load.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769594
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz11
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…53116
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48911003

See more discussions