Groups

could we run little comps for each other?

I suppose this is a question for the mods, but members can add their opinions as well. On one of the compings sites I go on members run little comps for other members, asking simple questions or just giving away on random draws, they give away things theyve won or been given that dont want, up to about £10 in value. They set the comp and send the winner the prize. The site doesnt get involved apart from it been held on the site. Its been really popular and makes the members feel like a big extended family. What do you think? could/should we do something like that?

22 Comments

Surely the precedent has already been set??!?
    ]HERE
    ]& HERE

Same as C32

Banned

Same as C32 and Tom.

Banned

Same as C32 and Tom and JDeal

Same as myself, t0mm, JDeal & Sassie....

Hi I'm Tom, I'm Sixteen and... and... i'm not an alcoholic! :whistling:

As long as people aren't gaining/making money then it's up to them.

Banned

t0mm

Hi I'm Tom, I'm Sixteen and... and... i'm not an alcoholic! :whistling:

we are not interested just post the question and what cash your giving away as the prize

How old am i, in seconds, [to the exact day and exact milisecond] Prize is 100 smack-a-roonies LOL

Banned

t0mm

How old am i, in seconds, [to the exact day and exact milisecond] Prize … How old am i, in seconds, [to the exact day and exact milisecond] Prize is 100 smack-a-roonies LOL

what time where you born and what date :giggle:

t0mm

Prize is 100 smack-a-roonies

Sounds VERY painful

Banned

sassie

what time where you born and what date :giggle:

and can you please say "17-37 on 08/09/1991 it mkes it a little easier for us blondes

:giggle: Quite far out

Banned

oh never mind, can i just have my roonie smacked anyway :giggle:

We're falling short of 'Rooney's though.

Banned

t0mm

We're falling short of 'Rooney's though.

you lost me there :oops:

It was inevitable :giggle:..

Banned

t0mm

It was inevitable :giggle:..

awwwwwwwww :-(

:friends:

Can you just give me the money, it would cut out all that messing around posting answers and save everyone loads of time:thumbsup:

fox2020

Can you just give me the money, it would cut out all that messing around … Can you just give me the money, it would cut out all that messing around posting answers and save everyone loads of time:thumbsup:

Used, untraceable notes as usual Fox??!?

CHARLIETHIRTYTWO

Used, untraceable notes as usual Fox??!?

As always:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767413
      2. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…36
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?45
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876390

See more discussions