Groups

Could you say "yes" to everything for 1 week?

Im in the middle of watching "Yes Man" and i was thinking would i or you be able to spend 7 days saying "yes" to every request we are asked?

No matter what the question you have to say "yes" to any request, who wants to give it a go for a week!!! seriously it would be a good social experiment

18 Comments

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

no..... have 2 young boys and they would think it was great tho :lol:

Most certainly, definitely, unarguably - NO !! My husband would LOVE it though, even more than the kids I think.

Banned

I watched this film on the way to portugal with my then exgf... and she convinced me to try it for the time we were there... I ended up spending about three times more than we set out to, got delayed coming back becasue of snow and had to spend even more including two days loss of earnings, yes to getting back with her, yes to booking paris for valentines weekend (two weeks later)..

so saying yes for three days cost me in the region of £3000... it was great fun but not in any way sustainable.

Original Poster

pmsl at all your replies so it seems like its a resounding "NO"

imranmaz;4515127

I watched this film on the way to portugal with my then exgf....

See ... there it is again!

Banned

Liddle ol' me;4515223

See ... there it is again!

dude wtf.... u want pics?

Thing is i do things with my gf/exgf/people i'm seeing... that's why they come up in convo.. like my gf's dog had a bad turn last night and his eye swelled up... went to see them and just got home about half an hour ago.... going bowling with one of my ex gf's tonight.... see how it comes up in convo...?

Original Poster

But wouldnt it be an experience (if not expensive reagrding earlier posts) to try it out, maybe for those of us that dont have kids (i do but she lives in Aus) for a week!

Banned

clondikemike;4515291

But wouldnt it be an experience (if not expensive reagrding earlier … But wouldnt it be an experience (if not expensive reagrding earlier posts) to try it out, maybe for those of us that dont have kids (i do but she lives in Aus) for a week!

the problem is... if people know what you are doing (as in my case) they will exploit it... which leads to spending loads of cash...

It would be fun if you dont have kids/no career/not lots of money to blow and heaps of spare time...... main good thing to come of it would probably be travelling the world...

Banned

Yes

please people, read the book! The film is pale in comparison

Banned

bazzaric;4515419

danny wallace is soooo funny! he has a page in the shortlist magazine free every thursday

I rarely say no anyway, so I probably could. Only if nobody knew about it though, because if people knew then they would be asking stupid stuff.

bazzaric;4515419

it that not always the case?

Whilst I would like to say yes I would have to say NO - it would be an absolute disaster if I did it

Nope, at least not until I'm on vacation for a week.

nikkib123;4515592

Can you lend me £500 quid?

I did say I RARELY say no, which means I do say it sometimes.

Guess what? This is one of those times

I could say yes for a week, no probs.....................not saying I'd go through with it though:p
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1632
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1220
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764435
      4. Anyone else used www.completesavings.co.uk11

See more discussions