Groups

council tax

for 2 months of the year we dont pay council tax as bill is done over 10 months, but can anyone remember which months i think its 1st of feb and 1st of march then new bill starts 1st of april am i right??

8 Comments

yep thats correct goes inline with the tax year.

Pass .

If its the same nationwide then thats right! I dont pay feb or march.

It depends on your local council. Most (but not all) take payments April to January.

u r correct feb and march free start paying april 1st unless u paid direct debit and they give u a choice of days 1st, 15th or 28th and for some reason if u say 28th here it doesnt start coming out till 28th april which means ur always a month in arrears if dont pay direct debit and ur late they always send out nasty letters which is silly really cuz u could always be in arrears if u pay the 28th lol

hi i have just rang my local council because i didnt know about the 10 months i thought it was every month of the year so just found out that i am in front and the next payment is due on the 1st april and last will be 1st january.cheers op if i wouldnt of seen this i would of carried on paying them.

Original Poster

greyparrot;7457173

hi i have just rang my local council because i didnt know about the 10 … hi i have just rang my local council because i didnt know about the 10 months i thought it was every month of the year so just found out that i am in front and the next payment is due on the 1st april and last will be 1st january.cheers op if i wouldnt of seen this i would of carried on paying them.

glad i could help. well i get paid 27th of each month so this months pay and next months pay i will have spare £71 pounds so thats £142 pounds towards my spending money for eurodisney in march yay

bellows;7457229

glad i could help. well i get paid 27th of each month so this months pay … glad i could help. well i get paid 27th of each month so this months pay and next months pay i will have spare £71 pounds so thats £142 pounds towards my spending money for eurodisney in march yay

nice one:thumbsup: i hadnt payed for january yet and it was due on the 1st i was planning on paying them in a weeks time but after speaking to them i am in front by 7.00 so now dont have to pay for jan,feb or march saving me 237.00 yipee.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5598
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34206
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846260
      4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1021

See more discussions