Counter Fridge Freezer Needed (help)

Posted 11th Oct
I need a Fridge Freezer for my flat since just confirmed mine is broken unfortunately it can't be a tall fridge freezer it must be able to fit under the counter

ideally I want the option for next day shipping and be able to pay via PayPal
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

12 Comments
What model do you currently have, we need to know weather you need 50/50 etc
P.s.
Have you asked the landlord if the worktop could be cut for a full sized fridge freezer?
Can you measure the physical size you require?
Cisco06060611/10/2019 14:53

Can you measure the physical size you require?

Well as much as I can fit since it's my main fridge
Edited by: "Norseg" 11th Oct
esar11/10/2019 13:57

What model do you currently have, we need to know weather you need 50/50 …What model do you currently have, we need to know weather you need 50/50 etc P.s.Have you asked the landlord if the worktop could be cut for a full sized fridge freezer?

I don't need 50/50 just enough Freezer space for say Ice Cream and some Frozen Pizza

I didn't ask the landlord but there's a counter which he said he could remove if I want to install a washing machine or dryer
Freezer compartment of those under counter freezer looks tiny...
ao.com/l/f…28/

Is there any room it living room for freezer?
Cisco06060611/10/2019 15:18

Freezer compartment of those under counter freezer looks …Freezer compartment of those under counter freezer looks tiny...https://ao.com/l/fridge_freezers-free_standing-height_less_than_90_cm/1-9-25/26-28/Is there any room it living room for freezer?

Yeah they're but I tend to buy more chilled food as long as it can fit ice cream im fine
Forgot to mention, no matter which one you go, please make sure it is metal back for fire safety reason.

Here are other with ice box
ao.com/l/f…30/

Forgot to mention, the russell hobbs one is £190 at argos
argos.co.uk/pro…997
Edited by: "Cisco060606" 11th Oct
Cisco06060611/10/2019 16:19

Forgot to mention, no matter which one you go, please make sure it is …Forgot to mention, no matter which one you go, please make sure it is metal back for fire safety reason.Here are other with ice boxhttps://ao.com/l/fridges-free_standing-8310--and--87-height_less_than_90_cm/1-9-20-25/29-30/Forgot to mention, the russell hobbs one is £190 at argoshttps://www.argos.co.uk/product/7927997

Yeah I could possibly get tall fridge freezer but here's the thing.. I want to be able to install it quickly and do it by myself also im planning to move at the end of my tenacy agreement which is in 4-5months so i want it to be a easier move (been putting off buying large Furniture which I don't already own)
Norseg11/10/2019 16:31

Yeah I could possibly get tall fridge freezer but here's the thing.. I …Yeah I could possibly get tall fridge freezer but here's the thing.. I want to be able to install it quickly and do it by myself also im planning to move at the end of my tenacy agreement which is in 4-5months so i want it to be a easier move (been putting off buying large Furniture which I don't already own)

Man and a Van could help?
Cisco06060611/10/2019 17:18

Man and a Van could help?

Honestly would prefer to do it myself so I should be fine with a undercounter

Only one person so it's fine

Now idk if I should get a 70/30 or a fridge with Freezer box

Oh no car either so when I shop I only have about 3-4 days worth
Thanks for the help @Cisco060606@esar
But I turned off my fridge at the dial and tried turning it back on, it works for now

Idk why the sudden it would just stop working I also tried turning off at the mains and even though it turned off and on it didn't fix it

Strange but glad, I'll still keep your suggestions in mind since my current is old and has no freezer
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants