Groups

Counters on HUKD?

Just a thought, but how about a hit counter for posts so we get an idea of how many people have viewed?

18 Comments

corking idea, i have wondered that me sen, like ebay do

welcome to when the site first started and this was implemented and still is too this day

black gerbil1;3159102

welcome to when the site first started and this was implemented and still … welcome to when the site first started and this was implemented and still is too this day

I lol'd. :-D

bargain surfer, if you look from the forum index, it says "Views", it takes a while to refresh, but it's there.

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3159102

welcome to when the site first started and this was implemented and still … welcome to when the site first started and this was implemented and still is too this day

????:?

:whistling:

black gerbil1;3159102

i think he means how many times the post has been viewed rather than the number of posts

skusey;3159117

:whistling:i think he means how many times the post has been viewed … :whistling:i think he means how many times the post has been viewed rather than the number of posts

hotukdeals.com/ite…t=3

here's how it could possibly be implemented
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/mooshooes/hukda.jpg

skusey;3159117

:whistling:i think he means how many times the post has been viewed … :whistling:i think he means how many times the post has been viewed rather than the number of posts

I lol'd again, harder than the first time. :-D

Original Poster

my HUKD looks nothing like that:-(

bargain surfer;3159135

click on the "Text only" option when your on the misc homepage.:thumbsup:

* View Options: Text only, Exclude Expired ,Show Online Deals Only
    thesaint;3159128

I lol'd again, harder than the first time. :-D

+1.

bargain surfer;3159135

You must be on "Full details", get rid of it, and go to "Text only". Misc'ers only view "Text", noobs view "Full".

Original Poster

dcx_badass;3159152

Click show tools, then text only. And it will look like that.

yeah just sussed it:oops:

thesaint;3159151

You must be on "Full details", get rid of it, and go to "Text only". … You must be on "Full details", get rid of it, and go to "Text only". Misc'ers only view "Text", noobs view "Full".

bargain surfer;3159156

yeah just sussed it:oops:

Dont worry look how long ive been a member and a post count of over 5k and yet ive only just learnt this:oops::oops::oops::oops:

harlzter;3159285

Dont worry look how long ive been a member and a post count of over 5k … Dont worry look how long ive been a member and a post count of over 5k and yet ive only just learnt this:oops::oops:

lol, me too:roll:

I don't understand though how a thread has, say 5 comments but no views, how does that work? - what am I not getting??:?

harlzter;3159285

Dont worry look how long ive been a member and a post count of over 5k … Dont worry look how long ive been a member and a post count of over 5k and yet ive only just learnt this:oops::oops:

Shame on you, how anyone uses full details is beyond me, it's a car crash.

hannah19790;3160426

lol, me too:roll:I don't understand though how a thread has, say 5 … lol, me too:roll:I don't understand though how a thread has, say 5 comments but no views, how does that work? - what am I not getting??:?

See post #4

thesaint;3159106

bargain surfer, if you look from the forum index, it says "Views", it … bargain surfer, if you look from the forum index, it says "Views", it takes a while to refresh, but it's there.

supermod

ctuk;3159123
    here's how it could possibly be implemented

Sorry to hijack this, but I just discovered something recently on photobucket (where your screen print is stored). As well as going to edit & re-sizing image there, if you just click on the image you're going to post it will open in a new window. Hover over the image & you get options which appear on a bar. Select resize & it will auto resize your pic to fit on a webpage. Select med,sml depending on level of detail you want displayed but it will fit onside a standard window then.

http://i334.photobucket.com/albums/m438/Sigma_Pics/HUKDPhotobucketresize.jpg

Apologies if you already know this ctuk, but I only discovered it this week (baby steps ;-)) & thought it was useful if you didn't know about it. Ramble over :thumbsup:

sigma;3161528

Apologies if you already know this, but I only discovered it this week … Apologies if you already know this, but I only discovered it this week (baby steps ;-)) & thought it was useful if you didn't know about it. Ramble over :thumbsup:

I did know (insert geek face here) :thinking:
    It was done for dramatic effect

supermod

ctuk;3161545

I did know (insert geek face here) :thinking:It was done for dramatic … I did know (insert geek face here) :thinking:It was done for dramatic effect

Lol :-D Ta-Da !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5598
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34206
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846260
      4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1021

See more discussions