EXPIRED

Coupla football jokes

From tam cowans daly record column today.

"these 3d football broadcasts are a bit too realistic,I fell asleep watching a liverpool game and when I woke up someone had stolen my wallet"

"I went to my local drug dealer and asked for some crack cocaine,he apologised and explained he was a bit "theo walcott",I asked what that meant and he replied "I have a little speed and **** all else!"

5 Comments

lol at liverpool

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8717568

never thought i'd say this but come back MikeL all is forgiven

fair enough-really wish I could repeat the tiger woods one but I have a feeling the mods wouldnt like it.

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8717609

PM it to me and i'll post it, i need suspending after saying mikel is … PM it to me and i'll post it, i need suspending after saying mikel is funny :oops:

pm sent:whistling:

I enjoyed them all!

Original Poster

whatsThePoint;8717650

It's a long shot to get suspended for this joke but i'll give it a try … It's a long shot to get suspended for this joke but i'll give it a try :whistling:Tiger woods is being interviewed at the masters in augusta.interviewer asks him if he is a full member of the augusta club.tiger replies "no,Im a country member"woman in the crowd shouts "yes,I remember!"

I am deeply offended:whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763944
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846082
    3. Cheapo tips for around the home. Aka "life hacks"2033
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2450

See more discussions