Groups

Couple of zavvi code questions

1) I won two zavvi codes, can I use them on the same order?
    2) I won a £5 zavvi code from I think the HUKD birthday a while back, can I still use it?

Saves me signing up to Zavvi if I'm not going to order...

8 Comments

No, one voucher per order

The £5 one may be out of date

another question, if you cancel your order, does your voucher become valid again? thanks

Mooshooes;7400354

another question, if you cancel your order, does your voucher become … another question, if you cancel your order, does your voucher become valid again? thanks

not according to some people :x

Original Poster

choc1969;7400344

No, one voucher per orderThe £5 one may be out of date

Ok thanks

The Birthday codes are valid to March 2010 according to the blurb, though it doesn't mention whether that's the beginning or end of March

]http//ww…day

Original Poster

barneydog;7400415

The Birthday codes are valid to March 2010 according to the blurb, though … The Birthday codes are valid to March 2010 according to the blurb, though it doesn't mention wether that's the beginnig or end of March]http://www.hotukdeals.com/birthday

Ahh thank you, might try in a bit.

Yep birthday ones should still be valid until march 2010 and no you can't use more than one at a time and unfortunately if your order gets cancelled your lose you voucher...... full of good news aren't i! :oops:

Original Poster

Just found out you don't need to sign up to test, Birthday ones do work
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846348
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4862362
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27124
      4. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!44

See more discussions