Groups

Couple's car sex in front of kids

How can any parent do this?

thesun.co.uk/sol…ece

Its just wrong!!

Hope the kids are keep away from them, not only having sex in front of them but dangering there kids lives by drink driving.

35 Comments

Original Poster

How can any parent do this?

thesun.co.uk/sol…ece

Its just wrong!!

Hope the kids are keep away from them, not only having sex in front of them but dangering there kids lives by drink driving.

eeewwwwwwww check out the love bite on her neck..........lol they are grim:w00t:

It is in The Sun remember!! :x

Banned

imagine where the juices went lol.

Wow, they are both serious model lookalikes! Lets hope her love area is better looking than her face!!

hippoface;5259176

imagine where the juices went lol.

Where? Did they have a little bottle to the side?

airbag deployment on back of her head would result in best deepthroat ever!

were forgetting the most disgracefull aspect of this story..... he's wearing a yellow check shirt with the top button fastened! I mean who does that?

They make an attractive couple....... She must have had a milk round and a paper round...... 24, she looks more like 44..... She's got a face you wouldn't tire of driving over....... You couldn't mark that face with an axe.............. need I go on............

Those two shouldn't be allowed to breed any more.
    Damn, their kids are going to be ugly!

This has the potential to become an epic thread :lol:

Shengis;5259276

This has the potential to become an epic thread :lol:

+1

Two dirtbags if you ask me.

modoc;5259304

Two dirtbags if you ask me.

I wont have you, calling minstral man that!!

aaah I probably still would, done worse.

Car sex = yes

with kids in the back =BIG no no.

ants97;5259316

aaah I probably still would, done worse.

:lol:

eww whod have sex with that !!!!!!! dads not much better i feel sorry for their kids

The Sun - Anything for a story. They both need a shave. They must have both been P*ssed and desparate.

Lulu'sMammy;5259314

I wont have you, calling minstral man that!!

:lol: that actually, through a bizare twist of fate is a nickname of mine amongst work colleagues, as I was an apprentice at the time Whetus - Teenage Dirtbag was released, this has continued becuase I recently got my 2 mentors jobs here at UU in the past 3 months.... they just refer to me as Dirtbag, as I'm no longer a teenager

MinstrelMan;5259360

:lol: that actually, through a bizare twist of fate is a nickname of mine … :lol: that actually, through a bizare twist of fate is a nickname of mine amongst work colleagues, as I was an apprentice at the time Whetus - Teenage Dirtbag was released, this has continued becuase I recently got my 2 mentors jobs here at UU in the past 3 months.... they just refer to me as Dirtbag, as I'm no longer a teenager

No need to go overboard with the explaining love, i got bored after the word "that"!

if you squint they kinda look like the same person, just in one pic they have a wig on...

http://i42.tinypic.com/i4kbdl.jpg

[SIZE="4"]Shengis, you look wasted man![/SIZE]

druggies....

Liddle ol' me;5259413

[SIZE="4"]Shengis, you look wasted man![/SIZE]

:w00t:

They look like the gnarly guests on the the Jeremy Kyle show.:roll:

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/5383/27wskeql.jpg

Lulu'sMammy;5259376

No need to go overboard with the explaining love, i got bored after the … No need to go overboard with the explaining love, i got bored after the word "that"!

sorry love, want me to keep words under 3 syllables (sp) in future?

MinstrelMan;5259514

sorry love, want me to keep words under 3 syllables (sp) in future?

I'm not your love....your wishing again!

Lulu'sMammy;5259547

I'm not your love....your wishing again!

oh you'll always be my love :oops:

MinstrelMan;5259578

oh you'll always be my love :oops:

Lol nutter, i wanted a fight, but you make me laugh too much. BTW i'm loving your gaylord pics on facebonk

Lulu'sMammy;5259376

No need to go overboard with the explaining love, i got bored after the … No need to go overboard with the explaining love, i got bored after the word "that"!

PMSL :w00t:

kyalion;5259704

PMSL :w00t:

Ive gone off you.......!

Lulu'sMammy;5259598

Lol nutter, i wanted a fight, but you make me laugh too much. BTW i'm … Lol nutter, i wanted a fight, but you make me laugh too much. BTW i'm loving your gaylord pics on facebonk

i do have some of ricky whittle (calvin off hollyoaks - I'm sure that'll mean something to someone) with his top off at a practice game i'll get them up at some point :lol:

how cool is that sponsorship though? i've done a promotional video an everythin: youtube.com/wat…lSM

I'm pretty sure crack addicts don't have any social / moral skills!"
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335
      3. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767171

See more discussions