Groups
    EXPIRED

couponprinter program not working.

couponprinter program not working. i have installed it, it says its printing but then nothing happens, just the message "thank you for printing your coupon". could anyone PLEASE hepl me? might be cookies but i haqve no idea how to fix that. thank you

7 Comments

does your printer have any difficulties printing off anything else?

if not, try open the program under administration, if that fails.. i'm cooked too.
    Edited by: "MichaelJ85" 24th Jul 2014

Original Poster

no the printer works fine with any documents etc. its only that i cant get it working using couponprinter program. how to open program under administration plz? ( im not good @ PC )

right click on the icon, and select "run as administrator",

if that fails i'm not sure unless there are tool options on the program itself.

You first posted this question in Ask and now you post in Misc

Why not see if you can post it as a Deal... then a Freebie just to be sure

Original Poster

evute82

no the printer works fine with any documents etc. its only that i cant … no the printer works fine with any documents etc. its only that i cant get it working using couponprinter program. how to open program under administration plz? ( im not good @ PC )

thank you for your help, will try tomorrow fingers x it works

evute82

thank you for your help, will try tomorrow fingers x it works

Don't stress these are freebies after all here to help if we can

philphil61

You first posted this question in Ask and now you post in MiscWhy not see … You first posted this question in Ask and now you post in MiscWhy not see if you can post it as a Deal... then a Freebie just to be sure

Am sure someone else (mid) would have changed that actually
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25104
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767411
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313805

See more discussions