Coupons - particularly food & drink

Posted 10th Apr
Just a thought. Never see many money off coupons for use in-store on here, mainly food/drink coupons for use in shops?

Perhaps a dedicated page or thread would be beneficial for members to post about all the latest coupons?

Although paper coupons/manufacturers coupons seem to be in decline
Don't even see many in supermarket magazines apart from Tesco

Thoughts? Share any deals you may have! Thanks Happy Easter all
Community Updates

Groups

8 Comments
They won’t be doing coupons for stock they don’t even have!
deleted193929
They mostly move to apps now, rather than paper.
You don't see them as companies don't provide them..... it's an American thing, we have to make do with supermarket half price or BOGOF.
The main "paper" coupons that come up regularly are Iceland(in newspapers) and Lidl(in newspapers and Lidl leaflets through the door).

As above we probably won't see any for a while.
We used to have quite a few posted on here
Free velvet loo rolls them were the days eh ?

but as said mainly apps these days checkoutsmart,quidco clicksnap(run by checkoutsmart)
greenJinn,TCB snap and save(closed for the virus)

and at least one I can't mention.

Tesco still do coupons in their mag
Edited by: "Wongy110" 10th Apr
There’s occasionally coupons for something free in the metro paper, but it’ll be for that day only, when someone posts it on here. This was a good deal not so long ago, with a TESCO coupon. Combined with a cashback, it was free, and you could get 3 of them

hotukdeals.com/deals/free-yeo-valley-natural-top-yogurt-3422145

Oh, and you can sometimes get coupons on your receipts from cash machines at supermarkets. Best is to have coupon / voucher saved as your keywords on here. As Wongy said, sadly they’re few and far between these days, but they’ll nearly always get posted on here somewhere
Edited by: "juggler1" 10th Apr
juggler110/04/2020 21:59

There’s occasionally coupons for something free in the metro paper, but i …There’s occasionally coupons for something free in the metro paper, but it’ll be for that day only, when someone posts it on here. This was a good deal not so long ago, with a TESCO coupon. Combined with a cashback, it was free, and you could get 3 of them hotukdeals.com/deals/free-yeo-valley-natural-top-yogurt-3422145Oh, and you can sometimes get coupons on your receipts from cash machines at supermarkets. Best is to have coupon / voucher saved as your keywords on here. As Wongy said, sadly they’re few and far between these days, but they’ll nearly always get posted on here somewhere

Thanks @juggler1
Magazine wise, I know Waitrose, Asda & Coop do free ones instore but they never have coupons in Tesco generally have!
Sadly Sainsburys do a magazine but you have to pay (feel it should be Free for nectar card holders)
Haven't seen any coupons with receipts or from cash point machines recently, do you know of any new or recent ones? (These seem pretty rare)

How do I save words as keywords on this site please?
csa110/04/2020 22:25

Thanks @juggler1 Magazine wise, I know Waitrose, Asda & Coop do free ones …Thanks @juggler1 Magazine wise, I know Waitrose, Asda & Coop do free ones instore but they never have coupons in Tesco generally have!Sadly Sainsburys do a magazine but you have to pay (feel it should be Free for nectar card holders) Haven't seen any coupons with receipts or from cash point machines recently, do you know of any new or recent ones? (These seem pretty rare)How do I save words as keywords on this site please?

40376251.jpg

40376251.jpg

Go to alerts, manage alerts, then add your keywords
There’s also in app coupons for co-op, on their app ( offers suspended due to virus atm) you select 2 out of 5 available. Some good récent ones were 50p off any fruit ( could buy a 14p banana + something else to get the amount taken off the total) and if you haven’t swiped your co-op card in a while, the tills often give 50p off a £5 spend.
Edited by: "juggler1" 10th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions