courier company to send a mobile phone to germany

Found 6th Apr 2016
I need to return a mobile phone to Amazon germany. May I ask which courier company will allow me to do so? Parcel Monkey does that, but they have poor reviews.

Thanks all.
Community Updates
22 Comments
parcelforce & royal mail

£13 to £30
Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 6th Apr 2016
Hermes. £11.34.

"Your parcel will be delivered within 3-7 working days, after the parcel is collected from the Hermes store. Collection of the parcel from the Hermes store usually occurs within 1 working day. Delivery cannot be guaranteed.
Your parcel is protected up to the value of £20.00. You can take additional protection for your parcel up to the value of £1,000.00
Maximum Parcel Weight - 15 kg
Maximum Parcel Length - 1.2 m
Maximum Parcel Length+Girth - 2.25 m"

Or for an extra 30p they will collect it from your door.

They do take mobile phones except to Residential address in Turkey or Pakistan.
YouDontWantToKnow

parcelforce & royal mail£13 to £30

royal mail does not deliver phones to germany
hukduserr

You can send parcels using Royal mail international economy.
Edited by: "Myriad" 8th Apr 2016
hukduserr

yes they do
Royal Mail
International Tracked & Signed to Germany 3 to 5 day delivery 500g small parcel insurance to £250 equals £12.65
Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 8th Apr 2016
YouDontWantToKnow

yes they doRoyal MailInternational Tracked & Signed to Germany 3 to 5 day … yes they doRoyal MailInternational Tracked & Signed to Germany 3 to 5 day delivery 500g small parcel insurance to £250 equals £12.65

they do send parcel to germany. but they do not send MOBILE PHONE to germany.
hukduserr

they do send parcel to germany. but they do not send MOBILE PHONE to … they do send parcel to germany. but they do not send MOBILE PHONE to germany.

YOU ARE WRONG!!

https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/123

Lithium ion/polymer/metal/alloy batteries when sent contained in … Lithium ion/polymer/metal/alloy batteries when sent contained in equipment such as a mobile phone or digital camera are allowed. Please see

Lithium ion/polymer/metal/alloy batteries when sent contained in … Lithium ion/polymer/metal/alloy batteries when sent contained in electronic equipment such as a mobile phone or digital camera are allowed. Please see

Get a price & buy online here royalmail.com/pri…der

I've just returned an item that I bought off eBay to Germany' cost me £15 booked online and the carrier collected from my house' can't fault the service got delivered today and the carrier automatically emailed me a p.o.d

http://www.dpd.co.uk/

Hope this helps
YouDontWantToKnow

YOU ARE … YOU ARE WRONG!!https://personal.help.royalmail.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/123Get a price & buy online here http://www.royalmail.com/price-finder

yes you can send lithium battery when they are in gadgets. but there are a few countries that RM does not send that to. one of it is germany. i have been to RM to check with them. unless we can find proof on their website that RM is happy to deliver the phone to germany, i think it would be silly of me to argue with them.
pennyfarthing88

I've just returned an item that I bought off eBay to Germany' cost me £15 … I've just returned an item that I bought off eBay to Germany' cost me £15 booked online and the carrier collected from my house' can't fault the service got delivered today and the carrier automatically emailed me a p.o.d http://www.dpd.co.uk/Hope this helps

thanks. was the item a phone by any chance? hehe only want to be sure that dpd is happy to do so
myhermes exclude electronic items from compensation.
hukduserr

thanks. was the item a phone by any chance? hehe only want to be sure … thanks. was the item a phone by any chance? hehe only want to be sure that dpd is happy to do so

No mate sorry - it was a car accessory' you'll have to check there website for anything they can't take
This is the site I used - a bit like a comparison site for sending parcels overseas' just choose the one that suits you best parcel2go.com/cam…C2w
pennyfarthing88

This is the site I used - a bit like a comparison site for sending … This is the site I used - a bit like a comparison site for sending parcels overseas' just choose the one that suits you best https://www.parcel2go.com/campaign/international-parcel-delivery?gclid=COX3zu33_8sCFbEy0wodcX0C2w

thanks.
hukduserr

yes you can send lithium battery when they are in gadgets. but there are … yes you can send lithium battery when they are in gadgets. but there are a few countries that RM does not send that to. one of it is germany. i have been to RM to check with them. unless we can find proof on their website that RM is happy to deliver the phone to germany, i think it would be silly of me to argue with them.

Right. You can send a mobile phone to Germany. Read the excluded items that I have given you a link to already. YOU ARE WRONG & SO IS THE PERSON THAT TOLD YOU A MOBILE PHONE IS EXCLUDED!
YouDontWantToKnow

Right. You can send a mobile phone to Germany. Read the excluded items … Right. You can send a mobile phone to Germany. Read the excluded items that I have given you a link to already. YOU ARE WRONG & SO IS THE PERSON THAT TOLD YOU A MOBILE PHONE IS EXCLUDED!

http://www.royalmail.com/germany
see under prohibited items. it is clearly stated that no gadgets with lithium battery is allowed.
youdontwanttoknow- i hope i were wrong, but...
still searching for a courier company

I used Royal mail to send a phone to USA for repairs ( + purchased extra cover to £250). got stolen and later found out that Royal mail doesn't compensate mobile phones. Why did the Postoffice sell it then ?, I asked. Nothing to do with royal mail of course!. They gave £50 as compensation despite going to an independant body. Thus I won't sugget using royal mail at all. Any couriers you guys recommend ?

hukduserr

youdontwanttoknow- i hope i were wrong, but... :(still searching for a … youdontwanttoknow- i hope i were wrong, but... :(still searching for a courier company

sachinwahal

I used Royal mail to send a phone to USA for repairs ( + purchased extra … I used Royal mail to send a phone to USA for repairs ( + purchased extra cover to £250). got stolen and later found out that Royal mail doesn't compensate mobile phones. Why did the Postoffice sell it then ?, I asked. Nothing to do with royal mail of course!. They gave £50 as compensation despite going to an independant body. Thus I won't sugget using royal mail at all. Any couriers you guys recommend ?

i sent mine via dhl. no problems. got full refund for the phone hehe
hukduserr

i sent mine via dhl. no problems. got full refund for the phone hehe

​Parcel2go seems to ha e some good quotes but when insurance protection added for a phone prices rocket £30+. Is that around what DHL charged?
sachinwahal

​Parcel2go seems to ha e some good quotes but when insurance protection a … ​Parcel2go seems to ha e some good quotes but when insurance protection added for a phone prices rocket £30+. Is that around what DHL charged?

i paid 25 quids.
tbh, just go with whichever company. dont spend too much time thinking about it, because at the end of the day, time is money
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions