Groups

Courier help :)

Hey all, just purchased a item on eBay, and I have to arrange my own courier & the seller will wrap it up for me. I have never done this before could anybody point me in the right direction please?
    Its for a rear bumper so very large but light!
    Thank you xx

13 Comments

Original Poster

junkenstein73

http://www.carpart2go.com/?gclid=COT79865haUCFcH42Aod4WoTOgused these for … http://www.carpart2go.com/?gclid=COT79865haUCFcH42Aod4WoTOgused these for a car wing and they were brilliant.... good price too

Great thank you, just need to try and find a weight of the bumper now, and it's proving hard!

Original Poster

Fiesta st and it's a rear bumper

Original Poster

Bumping as I need to arrange a courier now! eek!!

Banned

How about googling

Courier

and asking a few questions?

Original Poster

Tried that, But it is why I wanted recommendations about who is good, who arrived on time, prices etc...

payperparcel.co.uk
    parcelmonkey
    parcel2go
    myhermes (and 25% off voucher for new customers in voucher section)

Get the seller to find out the size and weight for you.
    All the rest is neither here nor there.

Original Poster

Just registered on myhermes, and it states to print the label ( as though I have the parcel) so how do I arrange the courier if it wants me to do this!

*katie*

Just registered on myhermes, and it states to print the label ( as though … Just registered on myhermes, and it states to print the label ( as though I have the parcel) so how do I arrange the courier if it wants me to do this!

Save it to PDF and email it to the seller.

Original Poster

sickly sweet

Save it to PDF and email it to the seller.

Ahh I see, and finally, it just states a day, no time, are all sites like this? I don't particularly want the seller staying in all day because of me!

*katie*

Ahh I see, and finally, it just states a day, no time, are all sites like … Ahh I see, and finally, it just states a day, no time, are all sites like this? I don't particularly want the seller staying in all day because of me!

Yep, most couriers will say collection and delivery between 8am to 6pm, well, unless you pay a premium but still not all couriers will offer this service.

Original Poster

sickly sweet

Yep, most couriers will say collection and delivery between 8am to 6pm, … Yep, most couriers will say collection and delivery between 8am to 6pm, well, unless you pay a premium but still not all couriers will offer this service.

Yikes, oh dear, hope the seller don't mind this, although she did agree to it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cracked windscreen, is it safe and legal to drive?89
      2. Samsung or Hisense22
      3. Budget gaming pc with capability of overclock ?35
      4. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?712

See more discussions