courier help please

I need an item to arrive in southern ireland before christmas from the uk.

It is worth £350
Its 3.7kg
Dimentions of 14cmx41cmx41cm

Can anybody help me to find a decent quote please DELIVERY MUST BE BY CHRISTMAS THOUGH.

Parcel force price is about £48

8 Comments

I'm not going to be much help myself - but I remember something about Staples doing an impressive service I think!

Does anyone else remember what it was?!

Staples do DHL in store so maybe that's it...

Original Poster

thanks very much help much appriciated.

mshtel

I need an item to arrive in southern ireland before christmas from the … I need an item to arrive in southern ireland before christmas from the uk.It is worth £350Its 3.7kgDimentions of 14cmx41cmx41cmCan anybody help me to find a decent quote please DELIVERY MUST BE BY CHRISTMAS THOUGH. Parcel force price is about £48

I use Amtrak, so maybe worth checking them out as I pay £8.50 up to 20kg plus £3.50 insurance

Original Poster

actually used interparcel in the end cost £43 next day delivery with £500 insurance.

i use DHL via an ebay seller called payperdrop - its £5.99 for up to 30KG 24 hour delivery with £100 insurance free - and £10 on top if you want insurance up to £500 - so that way would cost £15.99 - but i think thats for UK only - but there Euro prices are good too.

tlck9,

How do you manage that?!

I did a quote for a 4kg parcel with rough estimates of a length of 80cms, height of 35cms and width of 35cms from Bath to Leeds with £1000 of insurance, and it was saying £33!

Royal Mail SD would only be £18.50 for the same thing!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions