courier help please

Found 16th Dec 2006
I need an item to arrive in southern ireland before christmas from the uk.

It is worth £350
Its 3.7kg
Dimentions of 14cmx41cmx41cm

Can anybody help me to find a decent quote please DELIVERY MUST BE BY CHRISTMAS THOUGH.

Parcel force price is about £48

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
8 Comments

I'm not going to be much help myself - but I remember something about Staples doing an impressive service I think!

Does anyone else remember what it was?!

Staples do DHL in store so maybe that's it...

Original Poster

thanks very much help much appriciated.

mshtel

I need an item to arrive in southern ireland before christmas from the … I need an item to arrive in southern ireland before christmas from the uk.It is worth £350Its 3.7kgDimentions of 14cmx41cmx41cmCan anybody help me to find a decent quote please DELIVERY MUST BE BY CHRISTMAS THOUGH. Parcel force price is about £48

I use Amtrak, so maybe worth checking them out as I pay £8.50 up to 20kg plus £3.50 insurance

Original Poster

actually used interparcel in the end cost £43 next day delivery with £500 insurance.

i use DHL via an ebay seller called payperdrop - its £5.99 for up to 30KG 24 hour delivery with £100 insurance free - and £10 on top if you want insurance up to £500 - so that way would cost £15.99 - but i think thats for UK only - but there Euro prices are good too.

tlck9,

How do you manage that?!

I did a quote for a 4kg parcel with rough estimates of a length of 80cms, height of 35cms and width of 35cms from Bath to Leeds with £1000 of insurance, and it was saying £33!

Royal Mail SD would only be £18.50 for the same thing!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon prime auto renewal22
    2. A christmas wish1112
    3. Video shows nurses laughing as dying WWII vet calls for help914
    4. The Dark Knight Trilogy remastered in 4K UHD. Released December 18.57
    5. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread434814923

See more discussions