Courier needed, best prices please!

Found 15th Feb 2011
Hi, i need a courier to deliver a box from Kent to Bradford.

Please can someone tell me who are the cheapest?

Many thanks.

18 Comments

Go on parcel2go.com and compare prices.

Edited by: "paul_doh" 15th Feb 2011

Original Poster

paul_doh

Go onhttp://www.parcel2go.com and compare prices.

Thanks pal.

Ignore parcels2go they are expensive, and very unhelpful if anything goes wrong and you need to claim.

Try parcelmonkey.co.uk/

Original Poster

Thanks everyone, Parcel Moneky are the cheapest.

Banned

parcela2b are the cheapest and the quickest, i sent an item weighing 30kgs for £8.00

gemwood

parcela2b are the cheapest and the quickest, i sent an item weighing … parcela2b are the cheapest and the quickest, i sent an item weighing 30kgs for £8.00

Parcel monkey are cheaper. And speed has nothing to do with which company you choose, as they are all just resellers.

Also try making a claim with parcels2go, they are a nightmare.

SuperEd

parcelmonkey

Banned

sven256

Parcel monkey are cheaper. And speed has nothing to do with which company … Parcel monkey are cheaper. And speed has nothing to do with which company you choose, as they are all just resellers. Also try making a claim with parcels2go, they are a nightmare.

speed does matter. i wouldnt want to sell something and for it to take weeks. i recommended parcela2b not parcel2go

gemwood

speed does matter. i wouldnt want to sell something and for it to take … speed does matter. i wouldnt want to sell something and for it to take weeks. i recommended parcela2b not parcel2go

As sven suggests, the speed of delivery options you get will be the same regardless of the reseller you choose. Parcelmonkey has always worked well for me, regardless of whichever courier collects the parcel. A misplaced parcel was quickly found (DHLs fault).

gemwood

speed does matter. i wouldnt want to sell something and for it to take … speed does matter. i wouldnt want to sell something and for it to take weeks. i recommended parcela2b not parcel2go

Please read my comments again.

Speed is irrelevant as they are all using the same couriers, they are just resellers.

Once you have booked with one of the resellers, it's out of their hands and down to whoever you choose as the courier. In most cases the same courier.

Also did you not mean senda2b? I have never herd of parcela2b.
Edited by: "sven256" 15th Feb 2011

Collect+ £3.49 up to 10kg

As above, go with the monkey.

Used them once and they were great, subbed to DHL I believe.

Original Poster

Again, thanks to all, and to all a good night.

wii expert

Again, thanks to all, and to all a good night.

good night?! X)

good night then

Marina

good night?! X)good night then

I'm ready for bed too lol

midjet666

I'm ready for bed too lol

ok, good night to you too X)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions