courier - sending pc base unit help?

Found 8th Sep 2008
courier needed to send a pc base unit, 24/48 hr please that covers the pc unit for loss/damage as last courier that sent a pc left the pc case damaged with a dent in it. that was dhl @ home.

so am looking for courier to send the base unit back to my sister in law in norfolk

what are my options

thanks
Community Updates
MiscCourierPC
12 Comments
[url]www.senditnow.com[/url] is parcelforce. £10.99 2 day..
but am i covered for sending pc unit

as my last courier only covered me for loss and not damage
logyon;2919470

but am i covered for sending pc unitas my last courier only covered me … but am i covered for sending pc unitas my last courier only covered me for loss and not damage

You would have to check on the site-i have never had anything damaged-but i havent sent a pc!
I have sent printers and cameras etc bubble wrapped without incidence:thumbsup:
??does any one else know any couriers that will do this
i am also looking to post a pc base so will keep an eye on this thread :thumbsup:
logyon;2925117

??does any one else know any couriers that will do this

they all cover for accidental damage dont they? although all have similar exclusions-glass etc isnt covered as far as i am aware.
I would just bubble wrap it triple-then box it well padded. If you box well and they still damage it then they must be liable?
louloo;2926902

they all cover for accidental damage dont they? although all have similar … they all cover for accidental damage dont they? although all have similar exclusions-glass etc isnt covered as far as i am aware.I would just bubble wrap it triple-then box it well padded. If you box well and they still damage it then they must be liable?

I was going to say something along those lines.

If you wrap it properly and they damage it then make them pay!!!
Do you know what DHL stands for...Drop, Hide, Lose.
i have the box that the case came in with the pollystyrine ends. and i also have air pockets from the componet box any thing else
am going to try interparcel or send it now i think
i used ez delivery, to send the parcel
logyon;2936642

i used ez delivery, to send the parcel

which courier do they use please?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions