courier - sending pc base unit help?

Banned 12
Found 8th Sep 2008
courier needed to send a pc base unit, 24/48 hr please that covers the pc unit for loss/damage as last courier that sent a pc left the pc case damaged with a dent in it. that was dhl @ home.

so am looking for courier to send the base unit back to my sister in law in norfolk

what are my options

thanks

12 Comments

[url]www.senditnow.com[/url] is parcelforce. £10.99 2 day..

Original Poster Banned

but am i covered for sending pc unit

as my last courier only covered me for loss and not damage

logyon;2919470

but am i covered for sending pc unitas my last courier only covered me … but am i covered for sending pc unitas my last courier only covered me for loss and not damage

You would have to check on the site-i have never had anything damaged-but i havent sent a pc!
I have sent printers and cameras etc bubble wrapped without incidence:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

??does any one else know any couriers that will do this

i am also looking to post a pc base so will keep an eye on this thread :thumbsup:

logyon;2925117

??does any one else know any couriers that will do this

they all cover for accidental damage dont they? although all have similar exclusions-glass etc isnt covered as far as i am aware.
I would just bubble wrap it triple-then box it well padded. If you box well and they still damage it then they must be liable?

louloo;2926902

they all cover for accidental damage dont they? although all have similar … they all cover for accidental damage dont they? although all have similar exclusions-glass etc isnt covered as far as i am aware.I would just bubble wrap it triple-then box it well padded. If you box well and they still damage it then they must be liable?

I was going to say something along those lines.

If you wrap it properly and they damage it then make them pay!!!

Do you know what DHL stands for...Drop, Hide, Lose.

Original Poster Banned

i have the box that the case came in with the pollystyrine ends. and i also have air pockets from the componet box any thing else

Original Poster Banned

am going to try interparcel or send it now i think

Original Poster Banned

i used ez delivery, to send the parcel

logyon;2936642

i used ez delivery, to send the parcel

which courier do they use please?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon Prime or Netflix1011