Groups
    EXPIRED

Courier Service

I'm looking for a courier service to send a jewellery box that i've just sold on ebay . I'm looking for one that can either collect tomorrow or Thursday . It would also be great if they accepted Paypal

8 Comments

i use parceltree

Really good. Accept paypal and always spot on

Admin

Try interparcel (go via Quidco)

Original Poster

Will look into both . Thanks :thumbsup:

May I ask the value of the goods you plan to send?

Some couriers include insurance but only upto £50, I'm still looking for one that can offer a higher level of insurance for lost/damaged goods at a cheap price.

Original Poster

ninj4z;2683053

May I ask the value of the goods you plan to send?Some couriers include … May I ask the value of the goods you plan to send?Some couriers include insurance but only upto £50, I'm still looking for one that can offer a higher level of insurance for lost/damaged goods at a cheap price.

It's only worth £18

If i was in your position, I'd use interparcel, the first courier I ever used, collected the same day, tracking was very easy and updated at many occasions.

I use ppwexpress, it cost around £7. It usually pick up next day by DHL and 99% it will delivery next day.

Oh, forgot to mention they accept paypal.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ekornes Stressless recliners - anyone any experience?23
      2. I am hoping to sound you good people out about an idea...77
      3. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??34
      4. Can you machine wash wool suit trousers that state "dry clean only"?33

See more discussions