Courier Service with £200 insurance cover

Found 3rd Dec 2017
I can easily find the cheapest courier service based on weight/measurements but not the insurance cover element.

Does anyone happen to know through experience which would be the best priced service to send a parcel with £200 insurance cover limit please?

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
5 Comments

parcel2go.com gives me the range of courier options and idea as current best buy. But they have a worse insurance cover than individual forms so shop around. A lot depends on parcel size and don't overlook the long small print list of things they wont cover (TVs, anything glass or breakable etc) even though they take your money

ccnp1 h, 46 m ago

parcel2go.com gives me the range of courier options and idea as current …parcel2go.com gives me the range of courier options and idea as current best buy. But they have a worse insurance cover than individual forms so shop around. A lot depends on parcel size and don't overlook the long small print list of things they wont cover (TVs, anything glass or breakable etc) even though they take your money

Agree on checking the list of prohibited and non covered items, it's long. Also make sure you pack very well or they'll just say it wasn't sufficient.

P4D is always more competitive than Parcel2Go if you need insurance.

Original Poster

Thanks all. Fingers crossed it gets there!

I've been selling a few things over the last week and P4D have really excelled themselves

The first day, their prices were good on Hermes.

Today, all the prices have gone of a £1 or so. I went to Parcel2Go and found Hermes still there at a sensible price.

Silly, silly approach to customers service. Get em cheap on 2 deals then try to jack the price up.

Untrustworthy
Edited by: "ccnp" 14th Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants