Expired

Courier to ship LCD screen with £500 insurance

Found 31st Aug 2009
Unfortunately the usual cheap brokers ie interparcel all have a policy where they will ship screens but not insure them and as I have a £500 imac there is no way i'm taking a gamble on that. Think i'm going to have to go direct to a courier which does usually cost loads more. Just wondered if anyones got a pointer. These seem cheapest from the few ive seen but theres bound to be cheaper and probably better
interlinkdirect.co.uk/

4 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks but unfortunately they wont insure it either. I learnt the hard way from shipping a console with interparcel which they considered to be a computer, it got damaged in shipment and they wouldnt pay out.

parcel2go.com/shi…spx

Wow, didn't know that sorry... not a very good service then at all, I tried to think of something that you WOULD be able to send with them then, LOL

Original Poster

Haha its a joke aint it, they even sold me additional insurance. I did go with Interlink in the end. They are an actual courier and will ship a screen up to 26" and the price includes liability for loss or damage. There is a link to a £5 off your first order on the homepage also so pretty good. Will wait till its delivered anyway before I sing there praises. 1 occasion i'm happy I kept the packaging though.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 195 ***1226
    2. David Cassidy is in critical condition with organ failure11
    3. water bill56
    4. PlayStation VR is the number 1 selling product on Amazon right now1326

See more discussions