Groups

Courier which allows plants / need to send a banana plant

Sold a banana plant but can't find a courier for the life of me that doesn't have plants in the prohibited list!

2kg

90x30x30 box

Has anyone use one before that they can reccomend?

thanks

8 Comments

Banned

If you package it properly how will they know?

Original Poster

YouDontWantToKnow

If you package it properly how will they know?

I don't really want to risk it when they have wording around how they can fine you so and so, it makes it not worthwhile sending it!

Plants are not a prohibited item with Myhermes. They are excluded from cover for damage which seems entirely reasonable given how difficult it is to package them.

Myhermes guide.

Original Poster

ceres

Plants are not a prohibited item with Myhermes. They are excluded from … Plants are not a prohibited item with Myhermes. They are excluded from cover for damage which seems entirely reasonable given how difficult it is to package them.Myhermes guide.

Sweet thank you!

Banned

Boom123

I don't really want to risk it when they have wording around how they can … I don't really want to risk it when they have wording around how they can fine you so and so, it makes it not worthwhile sending it!

Ah I get you.

Keep in mind though the reason of the ban is probably due to the fact of import/export restrictions to foreign countries.

Banned

By the way you can send via Royal Mail

YouDontWantToKnow

By the way you can send via Royal Mail

No. It's too big.

Original Poster

ceres

No. It's too big.

Spoke to Hermes, all booked in. Hopefully it goes. Thanks for the help again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Furniture Sliders21
      2. Argos 3 for 2 reserving early11
      3. SCS add ons... are they worth it??22
      4. Wix Build Website Question, Domain transfer?34

See more discussions