Groups

Couriers?

Which courier do you recommend to send a large 10KG item ?

Good price and service required

5 Comments

I used interparcel for two large 25kg parcels from Liverpool to Lincolnshire, it was delivered by Fedex, to my arrangements and cost £18 including vat. The link came from on here, not sure how to add link, just search for interparcel should come up

Original Poster

RufusRabbit;6175990

I used interparcel for two large 25kg parcels from Liverpool to … I used interparcel for two large 25kg parcels from Liverpool to Lincolnshire, it was delivered by Fedex, to my arrangements and cost £18 including vat. The link came from on here, not sure how to add link, just search for interparcel should come up

excellent used them, repped for your help

I sent dozens of parcels with parcel2go back in April and didn't have any problems. Should be about £8 inc VAT.

parcel2go.com/

Purely from a service perspective, Parcel Force have never done me wrong with large items. Always pick up & deliver within agreed timescales. Not sure how they compare on the price front thou (suspect higher than others)

Yes- I too would recommend Interparcel. I used Interparcel Economy and it was UPS. There's also a link on this site to get 5% off: ]http//ww…es/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764717
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5012476
      3. GCSE Results day910
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)3652

See more discussions