Found 9th Feb 2011
I am after some recommendations or a push in the right direction on using a courier,basically I have bought a mountain bike from ebay,at 1st it was collection only but I have asked if I pay extra will they send it to me,the guy is the same as me and has never used a courier before,so we are joining heads to come up with a solution to the delivery,so a little help would be great,thanks.

1. Misc
  2. Courier
7 Comments

Original Poster

Thanks,think I will give them a bell in the morning.

Banned

interparcel.com

goto your local bike shop and get a bike box, turn handlebars around and take pedals off

jobs a good'un

Original Poster

Ah,bike box,never thought of that,thanks.

Used interparcel a lot and not had a single problem so far. Usually goes by TNT and I've sent some bloody expensive stuff too.

Banned

NotMyRealName

Used interparcel a lot and not had a single problem so far. Usually goes … Used interparcel a lot and not had a single problem so far. Usually goes by TNT and I've sent some bloody expensive stuff too.

always chose the budget interparcel provided by ups myself.......service was second to none and the cheapest, they stated couple of days delivery but was delivered next day every time

I got some alloy wheels couriered I bought from fleabay and was surprised how cheap it was and they helped me out a fair bit as was confused how I would get the alloys sent, even sent me a text when it was picked up the other end. It was Intouch Logistics or something, if you type it in eBay, might be worth asking them.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. arome therapy diffusers23
    2. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?914
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?40
    4. Best/cheapest music service66

See more discussions