Groups

Coursework marks

Im fast approaching the deadline for coursework, i blame hotdeals and all the time i spend on here! Question is do they mark according to presentation or information supplied or both?

9 Comments

i would think both

Its normally 5-10% on presentation which includes spelling and grammar!!

Obviously the coursewrok will need to make sense, make sure you back up what you write!!

LOL I have just finished a 10,000 word essay and yes both do matter. The content is more important but you drop marks for spelling and grammer mistakes.

Reading the question for your essay always helps. I am trying to learn basics of javaScript today, to which in turn I need to do an assignment to hand in by monday. Which is why I am here, erm learning.

Original Poster

Thanks folks, hotdeals is addictive, im going to make this my last day, then take a break and study!

geeadamg;2064597

Reading the question for your essay always helps. I am trying to learn … Reading the question for your essay always helps. I am trying to learn basics of javaScript today, to which in turn I need to do an assignment to hand in by monday. Which is why I am here, erm learning.

You cant really learn Java its all trial and error!!!

Original Poster

Naeem, you have a new avatar nearly everyday, i cant recognise you!

Naeem786;2064620

You cant really learn Java its all trial and error!!!

Yeah; I know. Its a course I have to do before doing more advanced stuff as the only programming I've done for real is HTML and XML. So JavaScript is a bow I need to move on One of the reasons I've fallen behind is that I know I'll pick it up and why I feel I can do 20 hours (their estimate) of work in a weekend...

edit: its JavaScript to (not java) - not that it is important to this thread or the ethics of this forum but I hate leaving my thread with mistakes in (apart from spelling and grammar - just the content)

nadss;2064624

Naeem, you have a new avatar nearly everyday, i cant recognise you!

lol U like it?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5598
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?34206
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846260
      4. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1021

See more discussions