Groups

court advice wanted

I am in court thursday of next week on a child matter, the person i am fighting is my daughter unfortunatly,before anyone asks there is no way of a reconciliation between us.

my question is do i dress up in my suit or just go casual,my daughter goes dressed like a tart with everything possible hanging out,last time in court the judge could not keep his eyes off her and kept smiling in her direction,this was noticed by my legal team.

13 Comments

Supermod

Smart casual. Trousers and a shirt (or smart jumper).

If you are comfortable wearing a suit then you can do so.

The case will be decided on its merits and nothing else.

Unless your seeing Judge Judy!?

Original Poster

Thanks Magicjay1986 and splatspaltspalt.

At times like this, its best to think "What would Phil Mitchell do?"

Wear a suit.

Supermod

g1bbuk;7554747

At times like this, its best to think "What would Phil Mitchell do?"Wear … At times like this, its best to think "What would Phil Mitchell do?"Wear a suit.

Turn up drunk and hit someone? No no.

splatsplatsplat;7554729

Unless your seeing Judge Judy!?

ewwwww your avi is rank

Smart if you go too casual it will look like you couldnt care less. Regardless of who the judge is man or woman i am sure they would want some respect shown. Dont go in expensive clothes though it might look like your loaded and work against you if its a financial matter.

Supermod

Goofeys Girl;7554930

Smart if you go too casual it will look like you couldnt care less. … Smart if you go too casual it will look like you couldnt care less. Regardless of who the judge is man or woman i am sure they would want some respect shown. Dont go in expensive clothes though it might look like your loaded and work against you if its a financial matter.

Never. Finances are discussed before a hearing.

You could turn up in an Armani suit someone let you borrow and not have a penny to your name.

for gods sake dont wear the leeds united shell suit.:whistling:

I'd wear a suit. With any luck she'll dress provocatively and you'll get a female judge.
    Good luck.:thumbsup:

Supermod

hibees;7554984

for gods sake dont wear the leeds united shell suit.:whistling:

...this....otherwise you will find yourself charged with "Crimes Against Fashion"...:)

Dress smart,so its definitely a suit.kinda makes everyone look responsible and crisp. I hope it turns out in the best interest of yourself and your daughter.Good luck!!!

magicjay1986;7554959

Never. Finances are discussed before a hearing. You could turn up in an … Never. Finances are discussed before a hearing. You could turn up in an Armani suit someone let you borrow and not have a penny to your name.

never knew that thanks....not that i will hopefully be going to court but interesting to know.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game72744173
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio1424
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764355
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1118

See more discussions