Groups

Court Help!

Hi folks, is there anyway to see a Courts listings of proceedings anywhere?

Long story short - I think evil neighbour drug dealer is in court today and wanted confirmation (so I can prepare the celebration!)

Cheers all!

12 Comments

Only in the actual court i should imagine

Banned

ring the court

Original Poster

queenlush;7241013

Only in the actual court i should imagine

Thought that would be the case....only 10mins away so could have a nice lunchtime walk! :thumbsup:

dog_cop;7241019

ring the court

+1 you can get the days listings on the phone

If you call the court, they should be able to tell you.

Don't be surprised if they aren't terribly organised and have to go find out when you ring tho xx

Ciderbob;7241023

Thought that would be the case....only 10mins away so could have a nice … Thought that would be the case....only 10mins away so could have a nice lunchtime walk! :thumbsup:

Hope justice is done

Ciderbob;7241023

Thought that would be the case....only 10mins away so could have a nice … Thought that would be the case....only 10mins away so could have a nice lunchtime walk! :thumbsup:

Why don'y you go and sit in the gallery... I would..

Original Poster

Chiptivo;7241122

Why don'y you go and sit in the gallery... I would..

At the risk of being attacked by his mental family? :whistling:

Cheers for help guys, just been a long time coming and it's been an awful couple of years living next to this scum - just desperate to see some justice! :thumbsup:

He just got a not guilty and is coming round to batter you to celebrate his release

I know that in scotland the court lists are on the internet...just google it

Original Poster

waterloo;7241173

He just got a not guilty and is coming round to batter you to celebrate … He just got a not guilty and is coming round to batter you to celebrate his release

:w00t:

3 years! Only battering he's getting is the one he gets being raped in the shower! :thumbsup:

Ciderbob;7244191

:w00t:3 years! Only battering he's getting is the one he gets being … :w00t:3 years! Only battering he's getting is the one he gets being raped in the shower! :thumbsup:

Don't worry he will be out in 6 mths :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3211143
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764585
      3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1934
      4. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1022

See more discussions