Groups

Courteeners-Falcon

Anyone got this?
    Think it's better than their rather weak first effort myself

8 Comments

i loved the first album, was far more raw... now i just cant stand liam fray and haven't even bothered with this album

Original Poster

the porter;8019653

its a masterpiece but i enjoyed the first album

Its pretty good much better than the first i did not expect to like it but i do

Original Poster

DMERC;8019677

i loved the first album, was far more raw... now i just cant stand liam … i loved the first album, was far more raw... now i just cant stand liam fray and haven't even bothered with this album

Im the other way around i thought the first album tried to hard tbh

(((ROBBO)));8019692

Im the other way around i thought the first album tried to hard tbh

the porter;8019703

your really missing out

really? i might give a go.. just annoys me, and i think his songwriting & lyrics have dropped...

plus im sick of the manchester bigmouth cliche now... despite being from manchester like yourself

Have got the album but not had a chance to listen to it yet but will hammer it shortly as going to see Noel Gallagher at the end of the month and the courteneers are the support act

Original Poster

NFS;8020004

Have got the album but not had a chance to listen to it yet but will … Have got the album but not had a chance to listen to it yet but will hammer it shortly as going to see Noel Gallagher at the end of the month and the courteneers are the support act

jelus much:x

(((ROBBO)));8020040

jelus much:x

Think I stuck lucky getting tickets
    Arena floor tickets 25 rows from the stage at the albert hall, costing about £350 for just over a days outing in London with spends and hotel etc but will be well worth it

Original Poster

NFS;8020155

Think I stuck lucky getting ticketsArena floor tickets 25 rows from the … Think I stuck lucky getting ticketsArena floor tickets 25 rows from the stage at the albert hall, costing about £350 for just over a days outing in London with spends and hotel etc but will be well worth it

you cant beat Noel austic have a good one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846284
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1010
      3. word association Game72844181
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?34208

See more discussions