Groups

Coventry area

Banned
    Hi

is any1 in the Coventry area looking to get rid of any home furnishings?

Moving to a new home with my partner and would willingly recieve any helping hands

Thanks

9 Comments

Did you know that if you rearrange the letters of your name you get bro?? Tru dat.

register with freecycle.co.uk in your area!

Hmmm...... Clever.

gbspurs

Did you know that if you rearrange the letters of your name you get bro?? … Did you know that if you rearrange the letters of your name you get bro?? Tru dat.

also if you dont

Anything specific OP? peeps on here may be able to find stuff cheap for you if not free. (just a thought)

Pics!!?

Original Poster Banned

Marina

Anything specific OP? peeps on here may be able to find stuff cheap for … Anything specific OP? peeps on here may be able to find stuff cheap for you if not free. (just a thought)

just anything for a new home

whatsThePoint

if you replace all of the letters in your name and add some new ones you … if you replace all of the letters in your name and add some new ones you get sexgoddess

Is this a cleverly disguised word game thread? X)

If you rearrange letters in your name several times you get 'WhatsThePoint' again, wow isn't it! X)

robrobrobrobrob

just anything for a new home

Oh. I don't live near Coventry. ebay local listings? Not much help i know.

Goodluck in your house move and hope you get nice home stuff. If i come across anything i'll let you know.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      2. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534
      3. word association Game72944192
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …277963

See more discussions