Groups

Covering Letter help

I have today just passed my city and gulids 2330 ELECTRICAL ELECTROTECHNICAL TECHNOLOGY LEVEL 2..

And i want to start sending my c.v out to local electricians to try and get an apprenticeship. Wanted to know if anyone knew where i could get a template letter to work from. Cheers Mike

8 Comments

i don't know i'm afraid, but CONGRATS!

there might be something useful on here and there are some other links to click at the bottom
    soon.org.uk/cvp…htm

What did you get for the modules? I got merits and a distinction years ago!

Congrats it will get you a long way! Look at me 15 years on and i'm a self made dosser and dole scrounger, living the high life on benefits! (or thats what people think of me, i'm actually on incapacity through genuine long term illness).

Seriously its a qualification worth having as it opens a lot of doors to electrical engineering.

My cousin did it too in his 40's after the pits closed, he then went to uni for something related and within 5 years pulling 50-60k pa.

Original Poster

harlzter;5465264

What did you get for the modules? I got merits and a distinction years … What did you get for the modules? I got merits and a distinction years ago!Congrats it will get you a long way! Look at me 15 years on and i'm a self made dosser and dole scrounger, living the high life on benefits! (or thats what people think of me, i'm actually on incapacity through genuine long term illness).Seriously its a qualification worth having as it opens a lot of doors to electrical engineering.My cousin did it too in his 40's after the pits closed, he then went to uni for something related and within 5 years pulling 50-60k pa.

Got 3 distinctions,2 credits and 1 pass:thumbsup:

Banned

well done you xx

Original Poster

sassie;5465974

well done you xx

Thankyou:-D

Original Poster

jeany123;5465117

Well done:thumbsup:http://www.cvtips.com/cover_letter_samples.html

harlzter;5465264

What did you get for the modules? I got merits and a distinction years … What did you get for the modules? I got merits and a distinction years ago!Congrats it will get you a long way! Look at me 15 years on and i'm a self made dosser and dole scrounger, living the high life on benefits! (or thats what people think of me, i'm actually on incapacity through genuine long term illness).Seriously its a qualification worth having as it opens a lot of doors to electrical engineering.My cousin did it too in his 40's after the pits closed, he then went to uni for something related and within 5 years pulling 50-60k pa.

Thankyou:-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      2. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917259

See more discussions