Covid-19 and EastEnders

Posted 16th Mar
Anyone know if EastEnders will be affected by this outbreak?

Any filming that takes place now is aired in 6 months time.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
I hope so
People catching a disease around the globe & all you can think about is a soap. You really need a reality check
rimalpatel00716/03/2020 21:07

If we are self isolating we need some entertainment

Entertainment? If I want to see shouting & arguing, I'll hang about the toilet roll aisle in Asda.
mas12316/03/2020 20:25

I’ll ask my mate, he’s part of the crew.

Is this your mate by any chance?

40119445-P2J7h.jpg
21 Comments
I hope so
Theres an upside to everything I suppose
mas12316/03/2020 20:25

Is this your mate by any chance?

40119445-P2J7h.jpg
People catching a disease around the globe & all you can think about is a soap. You really need a reality check
Zero.Chill16/03/2020 20:41

People catching a disease around the globe & all you can think about is a …People catching a disease around the globe & all you can think about is a soap. You really need a reality check

Soap is what people are craving in this crisis. Out of stock everywhere.
The show shouldn't be on TV full stop - its terrible.
Can Mrs Browns Boys be next please 🙏
guru40416/03/2020 20:50

The show shouldn't be on TV full stop - its terrible.

rimalpatel00716/03/2020 21:07

Entertainment? If I want to see shouting & arguing, I'll hang about the toilet roll aisle in Asda.
I’ll stick to Emmerdale thanks, it’s the only fresh air I get.
EU - Panic, Asia - Panic, US -Panic, World - Panic, UK 'Will Eastenders been affected by this outbreak'
Honestly, how on earth would anybody here know if Eastenders will be affected by the Coronavius pandemic? The Government are holding daily briefings and telling people over 70 to stay at home, and everyone else to avoid all unneccesary gatherings, and work from home, the pubs, theatres and bars are going to be closing plunging the industry in to crisis, and we are informed that we are three weeks behind Italy (where the death toll has just passed 2,000!), and all that you care about is how it will affect Eastenders?
Haircut_10016/03/2020 23:35

Honestly, how on earth would anybody here know if Eastenders will be …Honestly, how on earth would anybody here know if Eastenders will be affected by the Coronavius pandemic? The Government are holding daily briefings and telling people over 70 to stay at home, and everyone else to avoid all unneccesary gatherings, and work from home, the pubs, theatres and bars are going to be closing plunging the industry in to crisis, and we are informed that we are three weeks behind Italy (where the death toll has just passed 2,000!), and all that you care about is how it will affect Eastenders?

Maybe someone here knows the question, why don't we sit tight and wait!
rimalpatel00717/03/2020 06:26

Maybe someone here knows the question, why don't we sit tight and wait!

I think you've just answered your own question there. Just sit tight and wait, I can't believe that you are so concerned about Eastenders in the middle of a global pandemic that is killing people!
Haircut_10017/03/2020 07:24

I think you've just answered your own question there. Just sit tight and …I think you've just answered your own question there. Just sit tight and wait, I can't believe that you are so concerned about Eastenders in the middle of a global pandemic that is killing people!

Like I said let's sit and wait until someone comes with the required information!
rimalpatel00717/03/2020 09:44

Like I said let's sit and wait until someone comes with the required …Like I said let's sit and wait until someone comes with the required information!

The required information? Nobody here has a crystal ball and whatever the answer is anyway it's really not that important. You need to have a good long look at yourself, if when people are dying of a global pandemic, you think it is.
I'm surprised you haven't taken your own life if you watch eastenders
Here you go, they have made this announcement. See, all you had to do was just sit and and wait to see what happened.

bbc.co.uk/new…592
...dff dff... dfff - dfff dfff dfffdfffdfffdfff.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants