Covid-19 - Big Energy Companies now only taking emergency calls

Deal editor5
Posted 2nd Apr
Following the latest advice issued by the UK Government, the big energy companies including British Gas, EDF Energy, E.ON, nPower, Scottish Power and SSE are now operating a reduced service in their call centres. To continue helping those in need, customers should only call in the event of an emergency e.g. no heating or hot water, blocked drains, no fresh water or if you’re a prepay customer. Customers of these energy companies are being encouraged to manage account online or via mobile.

3432897.jpg
Below are links to the individual energy providers Coronavirus page that gives further information and guidance

Prepayment customers

If you’re a prepayment customer, please think about asking family, friends or a neighbour for help to top-up your prepayment meter if you can't get to an outlet to top up your credit. Or if you know someone impacted by the current situation, please consider offering help to top up their prepayment meter.

Managing your energy account online or via app

Energy companies are encouraging customers to use online account management tools to help manage your account rather than phone in. You can manage your account via app or via online e.g pay bill, give a energy reading. Please see the links below.

British Gas

EDF Energy

E.ON Energy

nPower

Scottish Power

SSE
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
In other words... normal service.
Sc4mp002/04/2020 18:09

I dread to think how long the wait time is now when EON's waiting time was …I dread to think how long the wait time is now when EON's waiting time was at least 45-60 minutes anyway

You’ll be waiting for eons
5 Comments
So will the bills also be reduced?
In other words... normal service.
I dread to think how long the wait time is now when EON's waiting time was at least 45-60 minutes anyway
Sc4mp002/04/2020 18:09

I dread to think how long the wait time is now when EON's waiting time was …I dread to think how long the wait time is now when EON's waiting time was at least 45-60 minutes anyway

You’ll be waiting for eons
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions