Covid 19 NHS home test weekend collection?

Posted 11th May
collections.royalmail.com/closed

No answers on their page... Does anyone know if a test kit can be collected on Saturday or Sunday?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

9 Comments
I don't think so due to not delivering on those days currently
ch7leach11/05/2020 17:28

I don't think so due to not delivering on those days currently

Do you know if kit can be collected from place of work then if can't be home Monday - Friday?
Parcel deliveries are still happening on Saturdays
7ommy.7811/05/2020 18:22

Parcel deliveries are still happening on Saturdays

OK, I'll get him to check website on morning see if can arrange for a Saturday... Web page so vague.
Is it not that you are trying to do to far in advance, don’t forget if you or your family have symptoms you shouldn’t be at work.
eslick11/05/2020 18:38

Is it not that you are trying to do to far in advance, don’t forget if you …Is it not that you are trying to do to far in advance, don’t forget if you or your family have symptoms you shouldn’t be at work.

eslick11/05/2020 18:38

Is it not that you are trying to do to far in advance, don’t forget if you …Is it not that you are trying to do to far in advance, don’t forget if you or your family have symptoms you shouldn’t be at work.

My boyfriend is NHS he doesn't live me, he has no symptoms, as per the guidelines NHS staff can be tested without symptoms... His home kit arrived today he will keep an eye on link and hopefully can book a Saturday collection this week.

40716972-vuNOz.jpg
Mum2CerysCiaran11/05/2020 22:33

My boyfriend is NHS he doesn't live me, he has no symptoms, as per the …My boyfriend is NHS he doesn't live me, he has no symptoms, as per the guidelines NHS staff can be tested without symptoms... His home kit arrived today he will keep an eye on link and hopefully can book a Saturday collection this week. [Image]

The thing to do is not take the test until you have booked collection. Unlike my daughter who took her test and left it by the front door assuming someone would miraculously know to collect it. .

Suffice to say when she sorted it out the test came back void and she can't order another,
Satan_Claws12/05/2020 08:10

The thing to do is not take the test until you have booked collection. …The thing to do is not take the test until you have booked collection. Unlike my daughter who took her test and left it by the front door assuming someone would miraculously know to collect it. .Suffice to say when she sorted it out the test came back void and she can't order another,

Yeh the page is open again for bookings, yeh he knows it got to be booked before taken and there a time scale to swab, thanks though for heads up
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions