Groups
    EXPIRED

cowboy builders c5

Has her of cowboy builders married to him who played for leeds had some new teeth she favours ruddy red rum?

11 Comments

Banned

Who oO

is it sheree ?

Banned

I blame Blair (education, education, education)

See opening nonsense post oO

Supermod

Wow.

vicknanth

is it sheree ?

pmsl - yeah I think thats who he is referring too!
    Edited by: "bossyboots" 3rd Oct 2010

Original Poster

vicknanth

is it sheree ?

thats the girl

csiman

I blame Blair (education, education, education)See opening nonsense post … I blame Blair (education, education, education)See opening nonsense post oO

stop being a plum i knew what i meant

Banned

vicknanth

is it sheree ?

csiman

I blame Blair (education, education, education)See opening nonsense post … I blame Blair (education, education, education)See opening nonsense post oO

lol - why start a thread which barely anyone will understand. Oh yeah, as long as YOU understand it, then thats ok

what a muppet!
    Edited by: "csiman" 3rd Oct 2010

Banned

Don't call my friend a muppet!

Original Poster

csiman

lol - why start a thread which barely anyone will understand. Oh yeah, as … lol - why start a thread which barely anyone will understand. Oh yeah, as long as YOU understand it, then thats okwhat a muppet!

lol i didnt think it was that hard to understand even for you,i must just be a but quicker on the uptake than you,re the derogatory muppet analogy im upset serious

Banned

the porter

lol i didnt think it was that hard to understand even for you,i must just … lol i didnt think it was that hard to understand even for you,i must just be a but quicker on the uptake than you,re the derogatory muppet analogy im upset serious

Guess I'm too old to understand (over 8 years old) and received a proper education (unlike the OP).

Either that or you're just a lazy knobhead
    Edited by: "csiman" 3rd Oct 2010

its sheree murphy or sheree kewell wichever takes your fancy and yes she does look like red rum going to the dentist
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Samsung Note 868
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4362035
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846344
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764684

See more discussions