Groups

Cowboy or Indjun!!!!

Banned
    Just thought this morning about the old westerns movie, and playing cowboys and indians as a kid.

Which side would you catagorise yourself on now? Are you a goody Cowboy, or even a baddy Cowboy, or a Goody or Baddy Indian......wooo, wooo, wooo!!

Lol

5 Comments

I always rooted for the bad guys, whether they were cowboys or injuns.
    Armed with my toy winchester rifle behind the sofa, ready to pick them off.

Don't know what it makes me but whenever I watch Police, Stop, or Road Wars etc I'm always rooting for the perp to escape.

The same kinda thing applies when I watch Roadrunner too.

Indian I guess.

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;6296051

Don't know what it makes me but whenever I watch Police, Stop, or Road … Don't know what it makes me but whenever I watch Police, Stop, or Road Wars etc I'm always rooting for the perp to escape.The same kinda thing applies when I watch Roadrunner too.Indian I guess.

So do you want roadrunner to escape or the coyote to catch him. Cos he does catch him once ya know :w00t:

sculpturatus;6296058

So do you want roadrunner to escape of the coyote to catch him. Cos he … So do you want roadrunner to escape of the coyote to catch him. Cos he does catch him once ya know :w00t:

Coyote to catch. did he?

Loved it when he has his knife and fork out, and napkin round his throat whilst chasing him.

Original Poster Banned

robtallica;6296074

Coyote to catch. did he? Loved it when he has his knife and fork out, and … Coyote to catch. did he? Loved it when he has his knife and fork out, and napkin round his throat whilst chasing him.

Yeah, I knew he would come out tiny lol :lol:

for those who dont know what we are on about youtube.com/wat…aVk
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions