COYS!
That is all

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
41 Comments

When's the DVD out? X)

I love that Tottenham have kept Arsenals record in tact good guys

Where are the normally voluble "Johnny come lately " Chelsea fans tonight ? Only sing when they are winning ( and Chelsea , Chelsea ....ad infinitum) isn't much of a song TBH

Must have missed it. Another shooting star? or was it a flash in the pan.

Banned

We're gonna be champs! Get this !http://2.1m.yt/vNs3oKl.jpg

Banned

mazyaman

I love that Tottenham have kept Arsenals record in tact good guys

Who's looking down at you now fella?

smiler594

Who's looking down at you now fella?

​ for now matie, do you remember last season?

Banned

I'll put my money where my mouth is and bet on Spurs being top 4 and finishing above Arsenal!!

On the last day of the season I will post a pic of the winning bet here to egg you on!

smiler594

I'll put my money where my mouth is and bet on Spurs being top 4 and … I'll put my money where my mouth is and bet on Spurs being top 4 and finishing above Arsenal!!On the last day of the season I will post a pic of the winning bet here to egg you on!

​ first time in how long? don't get a nosebleed

Banned

This win takes Spurs above Man City on goal difference and one point above Arsenal, who drop out of the top four. It is a great feeling to know we will hold third place for at least ten days until the next round of Premier League matches!

Banned

mazyaman

​ first time in how long? don't get a nosebleed

Once this season, is a good enough start for me! We can finally forget about the bad pizza at West Ham, the 5-0 by Newcastle on the last day...the many gaps we've had above you but didn't hold, St Totterings day! This season we've got 2 regular goal scorers, not just one, to add to one of the best defences in the league!!

Banned

Spurs have blown the title race wide open by stopping Chelsea’s incredible winning sequence and ensuring their lead at the top was not extended beyond five points! I think we can win it this Season!

Banned

still never won the premier league... Even my team has won the premier league.

smiler594

We're gonna be champs! Get this !

Nice

They were outstanding last night. The pressed hard from kick off. Went in hard and strong on all tackles which seems to have set the tempo for the match. Poch's tactics are paying off. He has done wonders with the club. Let's hope they can keep it up now and not make too many slip ups. COYS!

smiler594

Spurs have blown the title race wide open by stopping Chelsea’s i … Spurs have blown the title race wide open by stopping Chelsea’s incredible winning sequence and ensuring their lead at the top was not extended beyond five points! I think we can win it this Season!

Chelsea lost one game. Out of the last 14, we've won 13. No team is perfect, almost all lose eventually. Relax.

Banned

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

Chelsea lost one game. Out of the last 14, we've won 13. No team is … Chelsea lost one game. Out of the last 14, we've won 13. No team is perfect, almost all lose eventually. Relax.

No I won't relax I'm joyous!

We beat Chelsea ! It was payback!

We owed them one! Coys!!

smiler594

No I won't relax I'm joyous! We beat Chelsea ! It was payback!We owed … No I won't relax I'm joyous! We beat Chelsea ! It was payback!We owed them one! Coys!!

So we ended your title hopes causing little Danny Rose to cry in the dressing room and your payback is to limit our lead at the top of the table to 5 points instead of 6 or 8?

Yeah, that's a Spurs thing to do.

Banned

It was worth it !

smiler594

It was worth it !

Really? One match makes up for ending your title hopes? I saw grown men crying that evening.

Last night was disappointing but Poch did a great job exploiting a weakness in our defence. Conte will react and he has the perfect player to put in with Zouma.
Edited by: "HotEnglishAndWelshDeals" 5th Jan

Banned

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

Really? One match makes up for ending your title hopes? I saw grown men … Really? One match makes up for ending your title hopes? I saw grown men crying that evening. Last night was disappointing but Poch did a great job exploiting a weakness in our defence. Conte will react and he has the perfect player to put in with Zouma.

We did far more than just limit lead to 5 points. We ended the "aura of invincibility" Conte had built up over 13 games. He transformed Chelsea with an amazing tweak in formation. His passion from the sidelines is amazing. Very animated guy!

Now all 5 of the top six know that Chelsea under Conte, even with his new formation, are beatable. We gave every team in the premier league a blue print in how to beat Chelsea.

Take care the wheels don't come off. Remember Man City's unbeaten run when we ended that one. Look what happened to them since...it could happen to you !

smiler594

We did far more than just limit lead to 5 points. We ended the "aura of … We did far more than just limit lead to 5 points. We ended the "aura of invincibility" Conte had built up over 13 games. He transformed Chelsea with an amazing tweak in formation. His passion from the sidelines is amazing. Very animated guy! Now all 5 of the top six know that Chelsea under Conte, even with his new formation, are beatable. We gave every team in the premier league a blue print in how to beat Chelsea. Take care the wheels don't come off. Remember Man City's unbeaten run when we ended that one. Look what happened to them since...it could happen to you !

What do you think you exposed? That the right back playing at centre back can be got at in the air if you occupy David Luiz and Gary Cahill?

The solution to that is simple. You bring in a more dominant presence. We have that in Kurt Zouma who Is one of the best prospects in Europe.

Apart from those two incidents involving Alli, the game was very even and Chelsea had a few decent chances. There was nothing revelatory or worrying about the performance e,

Banned

I really enjoyed the game, and I profited from the result. I have to say Chelsea played well, they controlled possession, Hazard missed a goal. Not much wrong with Chelsea. How they react to the loss will define their season. Good luck to you !

But we must be thinking we are in with a shout now. I can't see any reason why Spurs can't go on a sensational run of their own and win the title!

Leicester won it last season, so stranger things have happened!

Coys!!

Banned

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

What do you think you exposed? That the right back playing at centre back … What do you think you exposed? That the right back playing at centre back can be got at in the air if you occupy David Luiz and Gary Cahill?The solution to that is simple. You bring in a more dominant presence. We have that in Kurt Zouma who Is one of the best prospects in Europe.Apart from those two incidents involving Alli, the game was very even and Chelsea had a few decent chances. There was nothing revelatory or worrying about the performance e,

That 2005 Chelsea team under Mourinho in his pomp, with lampard, drogba, essien, robben, duff etc...that was my all time favourite Chelsea team. When Spurs weren't in Europe, I enjoyed watching that Chelsea team play - especially the Barcelona matches. Remember the sore Barcelona loser who called Chelsea "s*** on a stick"!! ??

theguardian.com/foo…rt8

Banned

You might want to read this too! I'm not the only one who thought we created a blueprint for the premier league in how to beat Chelsea

theguardian.com/foo…nte

Banned

fearghalg

Nice

Thanks, well happy !

Banned

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

What do you think you exposed? That the right back playing at centre back … What do you think you exposed? That the right back playing at centre back can be got at in the air if you occupy David Luiz and Gary Cahill?The solution to that is simple. You bring in a more dominant presence. We have that in Kurt Zouma who Is one of the best prospects in Europe.Apart from those two incidents involving Alli, the game was very even and Chelsea had a few decent chances. There was nothing revelatory or worrying about the performance e,

"Mauricio Pochettino has earned a reputation as a fine tactician, and this was a very impressive strategic performance by the Tottenham Hotspur coach against Antonio Conte’s 3-4-3 system – the first time anyone has truly outwitted Chelsea in that shape.

Since Conte switched to 3-4-3 after a 3-0 defeat against Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium in September, Chelsea had won all 13 league matches, and had been so utterly dominant that opposition managers have found themselves terrified of playing their regular system for fear of being torn apart"

Quote from article in guardian

smiler594

You might want to read this too! I'm not the only one who thought we … You might want to read this too! I'm not the only one who thought we created a blueprint for the premier league in how to beat Chelsea https://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2017/jan/05/mauricio-pochettino-tottenham-chelsea-antonio-conte

The reason Spurs won is because they spotted a flaw in the defence (Azpi's height) and exposed it perfectly.

That required two perfect crosses from Eriksen and the perfect run from Alli. Not many teams can do that and the fix required by Conte isn't that tough. Zouma in as right centre-back and possibly Azpilicueta to wing-back.

No Chelsea fan has thought we were unbeatable, just that we were very good. The truth is that Kante, Hazard and Pedro all had below-par games too. There's no fundamental issues in the side that can't be fixed, especially with a transfer window opening.

Spurs smugness wont last long. Normal service will soon be resumed.

Banned

Still Chelsea's season. Conte won't let it slip.

Banned

Gollywood

Spurs smugness wont last long. Normal service will soon be resumed.

Haha Gollywood, we've got West Brom next in the league. We have more points and goals than this time last season! We've only just started playing well again. We'll be third and go higher on a run, just like Chelsea's, third spot is now ours to lose. 19 games to go! COYS!!

smiler594

Haha Gollywood, we've got West Brom next in the league.

Don't Spurs normally struggle with West Brom?

Genuine question, I have nothing against Spurs.

Banned

Bo0td

Don't Spurs normally struggle with West Brom?Genuine question, I have … Don't Spurs normally struggle with West Brom?Genuine question, I have nothing against Spurs.

Spurs have won 55, lost 52 against West Brom. But the form were in with 2 regular goal scorers, the best defence and goalie in the league, we expect to beat them 4-1 this time. I'll go put £10 on it at my paddy power with Delli Alli to score again!

Banned

We have a good chance of 2 scorers netting 20 goals each by the end of the season!!

Original Poster

I reckon 30+ for one player

Edited by: "richardthompson79" 6th Jan

Banned

Richard, that's one hell of an ask with only 19 games to go. These days Kane gets double marked out of games. Remember when they used to do that to Bale?

Banned

Coys let's thrash villa !!

Banned

Tottenham’s tactical shape was designed to nullify Chelsea’s very specific threat, but its successful deployment also shows that for the third season running, the team is continuing to improve and develop under Pochettino. After establishing a clear identity in his first season and moulding the team into title challengers last, Pochettino has now made Spurs one of the most tactically flexible teams in the Premier League.

Banned

COYS!!

Original Poster

smiler594

Richard, that's one hell of an ask with only 19 games to go. These days … Richard, that's one hell of an ask with only 19 games to go. These days Kane gets double marked out of games. Remember when they used to do that to Bale?

​yeah Bale was marked till death but still changed games
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. dakine backpacks33
    2. Android pay set up611
    3. Whey protien637
    4. CEX grading33

See more discussions