thx in advance

1. Misc
  2. Card
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Card
9 Comments

i assume recording xbox 360 gameplay.

not recording in HD you can pick a dazzle or something around £50 ish or less.

if ya want HD - blackmagic Intensity Pro or AverMedia AverTv HD DvR around £100 - £150

But i suggest you do some reserch before you invest in any of these

Original Poster

na just sd i have done my research just wanted a second opinion

Banned

I recommend dazzle USB also for SD, not looked into HD. Capture card would restrict you to your desktop, with USB capture device you can record from anywhere as long as you've got your laptop.

Original Poster

whats the recording quality like on that also is their and way i can play using hdmi but record with a sd dazzle

Original Poster

DrWeeden;8524978

whats the recording quality like on that also is their and way i can play … whats the recording quality like on that also is their and way i can play using hdmi but record with a sd dazzle

By looking at the videos does not look to bad.

but i dont think you can record while using the hdmi cable.

Banned

Here's a video I made with a Dazzle DVC-100. Pick it up for £30 on amazon, you need a couple of other bits comes to about £35. You'll need to tinker with the settings also otherwise it can be very bad quality

youtube.com/wat…9A8

Original Poster

that capture card is ok for montages im looking to make machinma need better qualtiy

Original Poster

bump

if you want to be in them ask will tell you when i am up and running (i am on xbox) and if anyone has any ideas feel free share them
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5am gym crew20138
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming2636
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769530
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604822

See more discussions