Groups

CPC

Has anyone bought anything electrical of these people I need to get a ceiling extractor fan which they are doing deals on it's a Pro Elec fan but can't find any reviews on them

23 Comments

Ordered off them a few times. Legit company noting to worry about.

If you mean CPC (Farnell) based in Preston, I have used them many times. Reputable company. Can be a little inflexible about the delivery address (sometimes cardholder address only; understandable), otherwise no problems at all.

Bought a few times from them.
    Never had a problem and always speedy despatch.

Used CPC a few times, never had a problem.

CPC been around a very long time.... Once was only a trade supplier now, like many, supplies everyone..
    Only slight downside is that you will forever get bombarded with mail and offers..

Another regular Customer of theirs. No problems at all.

Original Poster

Thank you all very much

cpc have been trading for donkeys years theyre right next to the m6 by preston im sure theyve had a few deals on hukd at some point

Use them for years, one of my favourite companies to deal with. You could have just searched for deals and read the comments though.

cpc are fine. proelec are exclusive to cpc hence little or no reviews.

Pro elec stuff is ok, made in china but meets uk regulations. CPC is a good company.

been using them since the late 80s, don't bother paying anything for faster delivery as they are usually really quick on standard delivery.

Nothing wrong with them apart from them bombarding you with junk mail, flyers, offers etc

CPC are top notch

Used CPC for decades, alot like maplins, RS electronics and tandy/radioshack.

Original Poster

dcx_badass

Use them for years, one of my favourite companies to deal with. You could … Use them for years, one of my favourite companies to deal with. You could have just searched for deals and read the comments though.

I did via trust pilot there was a mixture of good and bad hence asking here

cwj3820

I did via trust pilot there was a mixture of good and bad hence asking … I did via trust pilot there was a mixture of good and bad hence asking here

​I think trustpilot is open to abuse

As others have said, they are a reputable company - I've been using them for years. Watch out for the junk mail though - they send more than any other company I have experienced!

I used to work at CPC, good company to use and reputable

cwj3820

I did via trust pilot there was a mixture of good and bad hence asking … I did via trust pilot there was a mixture of good and bad hence asking here

google trustpilot and john lewis and see what you then think of it.

Used them loads with no issues

Ordered 20 garden solar lights not so long ago, only 1 is still working.
    Also ordered a fan and was delivered the wrong one.
    Bought a couple of 10 gang towers and they haven't blown up yet.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick66
      3. Tv choice magazine Issue 391212
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon22

See more discussions