Groups

CPU Comparison Site

I remember awhile back i stumbled upon a website that listed all the current cpu's in order of performance. Its really bugging me as i can't find it now. Would really like to find it as i am looking to buy a new laptop and need to compare amd to intel.

Does anyone know of such a site?

Cheers

8 Comments

Original Poster

It wasn't that one, but thanks anyway.

It just had a list of all the cpu's in order of performance generally.

I'm looking to compare AMD Turion X2 Dual Core RM-72 2.1Ghz with Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5800 2GHz.

Banned

bathfan;3893899

It wasn't that one, but thanks anyway.It just had a list of all the cpu's … It wasn't that one, but thanks anyway.It just had a list of all the cpu's in order of performance generally.I'm looking to compare AMD Turion X2 Dual Core RM-72 2.1Ghz with Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5800 2GHz.

very hard to compare like for like as some are better and certain calcs and vice-versa

i would say the t5800 would wipe the floor with the turion.

]Another One

Has the T5800 but not the RM-72, only the RM-70 and the T5800 seems to be a little better

Original Poster

Thats the site! Thanks Robotochan.

bathfan;3894363

Thats the site! Thanks Robotochan.

It's what I do... neglect any work I have
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846269
      2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2644
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …66114
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48410865

See more discussions