Found 13th Nov 2008
How big / tall are when fitted on the mobo as on my case i have a Case fan (that has a little sheld) like what you would put on ur cat so it does scatch it self....lol

Its on the side panel

i think it used to keep the CPU Cooler

do you think with i get a CPU Cooler (Good Brand) will i beable to fit my side panel back...

5 Comments

A duct you mean?

They're generally designed to work with low CPU coolers who's fans are parallel to the motherboard and generally will get in the way of taller tower-style coolers that have the fan on one side.

You could remove it if it gets in the way though.

Original Poster

ok thanks for Info yeah it looks removable..

what a big cooler do a better job the the other 2 fans (Intel Stock cooler/Side case fan)

DelBoy100;3485357

ok thanks for Info yeah it looks removable..what a big cooler do a better … ok thanks for Info yeah it looks removable..what a big cooler do a better job the the other 2 fans (Intel Stock cooler/Side case fan)

Well the case fan should probably stay on as most coolers will fit under that, it's just the duct that needs removing.

As to whether it'll do a better job, that depends on several things like how the air flow is set up in your case, whether you're after better cooling or less noise and which CPU/stock cooler you've got but in general it should do.

Original Poster

well i have 2 fans at the back of my case and the side panel fan

Banned

i have one front case fan, one size pannel fan i put on after i removed the duct adn then i a fan at the back. i have a zalman cpns 9700 led
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Will iPad 2 iOS update slows it down?33
    2. Whey protien633
    3. Home CCTV system advice.11
    4. Should I upgrade to Windows 10?710

See more discussions