Groups

CPW and simplicity price change

Hi, I had an original contract with CPW O2, which I changed to simplicity last year. I was on the £25pm 600mins unlimited texts and free web bolt on package. This month, O2 reduced the price of this simplicity package to £20. I called up CPW to confirm they had done so. They told me they have no knowledge of this and my plan stands at £25. They then tranferred me to O2 to cofirm this. O2 said I was a CPW customer so I should clear it up with them.. !!

Just wanted to know if any CPW O2 simplicity customers have had their £25pm tarrif changed/reduced to £20pm..

Cheers

5 Comments

if all else fails can you not just cancel your existing one and take out a new one directly with o2?

Original Poster

yup i am bordering on that... but it dont know if they will keep me hanging 30 days for a PAC

i thought if you cancelled it just turned into a pay as you go sim???

Original Poster

ill pester them today and see what they say.. maybe retentions might have an ace up their sleeves

Banned

unileeds;2731852

ill pester them today and see what they say.. maybe retentions might have … ill pester them today and see what they say.. maybe retentions might have an ace up their sleeves

Thats the best way to go. Its quite wrong from them to call the tariff "Simplicity" if its different to what O2 are selling.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927359
      2. love affairs1344
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047105
      4. word association Game73944484

See more discussions