CPW freepost address to send in your trade in phone

Banned
Hi anybody know the address to send in your trade in phone, as per norm they havent sent it, worried if i phone them it will invalidate my quidco

9 Comments

Original Poster Banned

yes it seems they forget to send this every time, this is the third contract i have had and have never been sent the envelope for a trade in even though i tick the box, was hoping someone may have received one recently and could pass on the address this is what i did last time, but never thought to write it down (and possibly changed since then) a bit like the info your supposed to be sent on claiming the cashback and that is never sent either

:-( sorry then, hope someone can help

The address you need is: (replace the lead "xxxxxx" field with your CPW
account number)

CPW Logistics Centre
Freepost LON16119
Bilston Road
Wednesbury
WS10 7JN
Lead: xxxxxx

Original Poster Banned

J.Dance;1993469

The address you need is: (replace the lead "xxxxxx" field with your … The address you need is: (replace the lead "xxxxxx" field with your CPWaccount number)CPW Logistics CentreFreepost LON16119Bilston RoadWednesburyWS10 7JNLead: xxxxxx

can anyone else confirm this, it sounds familiar, but the redemptions address has changed twoce already and wondering if this may have too

thanks j.dance for the info and the giggle;-) (or should i say sassie the horse)

sassie;1993661

can anyone else confirm this, it sounds familiar, but the redemptions … can anyone else confirm this, it sounds familiar, but the redemptions address has changed twoce already and wondering if this may have toothanks j.dance for the info and the giggle;-) (or should i say sassie the horse)

lol :oops: following link is same address as the one above just lacking the freepost part

carphonewarehouse.com/com…001

I'm afraid I can't confirm this. Maybe you could try ringing them up and asking?

Original Poster Banned

duckmagicuk2;1993677

I'm afraid I can't confirm this. Maybe you could try ringing them up and … I'm afraid I can't confirm this. Maybe you could try ringing them up and asking?

yeah looks like i may have to, but worried about it invalidating my quidco, cause im sure they wont give it out to any old riff raff, im sure they will need to know my customer number, my transaction number, megs donkey etc,etc

Original Poster Banned

oh surely some one must know it :-(

Have phoned them and they said they would send, but am under no illusuions they wont
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763958
    2. Better watch out for these...912
    3. so sick of this summer weather enough .......1930
    4. GOT Leaks again514

See more discussions