cpw returns

Found 8th Nov 2017
just wondering if anyone has returned a mobile phone they purchased sim free from carphone warehouse?

the website states a device purchased online incl click & collect can be returned in store within 14 days as long as the phone is in as same condition. I think it's debatable whether the sim card is allowed to have been inserted or not.
Am i allowed to move the screen protector/film etc?
basically i'm worried that if the seal of the box is broken (which naturally it will be) then they'll try to claim the device has been used beyond the accepted return criteria.

The handset i'm interested in is not available in store or any store & i've not seen it in the flesh i'm not sure i will like the color. Technically it's down to aesthetics so i dont actually need to power the phone on but i'll not have proof i have not done so. By my conversations with cpw its unlikely they will ever have this model displayed, so in irder to establish whether i like it or not my only option would be to order it, open the box & see. If i dont like it my plan would be to return it. But if there's going to be a carry on then obviously i'd rather not as dont want to be stuck with a phone I dont like.

would be grateful if anyone else could share their experience of returning a mobile device to cpw (either in store or by post)
Community Updates
Ask
2 Comments
If you bought online, you can return to their shops as long as you have receipt and item in resealable condition without any missing parts/damages.

However they don’t accept returns if you purchase through their high street shops. But you can still exchange.
the accepted logic of the current DSrs is to give you the same level of "examine-ability" you would have in a shop, use that as a guideline of what is acceptable and you will be fine.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions