CR7

Found 10th Jul
Community Updates
Misc
18 Comments
The Imps must be gutted, I thought it was nailed on he was going to sign for Lincoln
Great move for him, I'm sure he'll be a great success there like he has been everywhere else.
I'm really pleased for him, bloke deserves to play at any club lucky enough to get him.
Surprised none of the English teams went for him. Still a great investment.
Not a fan of his but you got to give him credit for what he has achieved.
Juve to win the title. Shabs Footy tip of the year.
To remain the best in the world(which I genuinely think he is) he needs to move to a lesser league..he will be playing for Celtic or rangers in 2 yrs.
Edited by: "Snakeyes646" 10th Jul
shabbird1 h, 21 m ago

Surprised none of the English teams went for him. Still a great …Surprised none of the English teams went for him. Still a great investment. Not a fan of his but you got to give him credit for what he has achieved.Juve to win the title. Shabs Footy tip of the year.

I doubt he would have joined any of our rivals.
.MUFC.27 m ago

I doubt he would have joined any of our rivals.

Yeah I couldn't see him joining anyone in the premier league but man utd
Snakeyes64638 m ago

To remain the best in the world(which I genuinely think he is) he needs to …To remain the best in the world(which I genuinely think he is) he needs to move to a lesser league..he will be playing for Celtic or rangers in 2 yrs.

Actually I think the Italian league is alot more competitive than the Spanish league... think I was thinking league 1 in France ><
And if you have BT Sport you can see him in Serie A and The Champions League.
I'm not surprised United didn't buy him back. He's only got a couple of years left, if that, at his peak. Then he will decline but United won't be able to get rid of him easily without angering him and United fans. The fee of £105 million + high wages is not worth it in the long term, though the merchandise sales would be decent!
It is looking like an eighth consecutive Serie A title for Juve Both the Milan clubs have gone missing in recent years.
@AW0079

"CR7... Has joined Juventus"

That will put Croydon on the map.
Edited by: "fanpages" 11th Jul
fanpages50 m ago

@AW0079 "C7... Has joined Juventus"That will put Croydon on the map.

C7 hasn't joined Juventus but CR7 has.
Italian league is even slower paced than the Spanish league. Good move for all. Juve get a player that can dominant in their league for 5 years. (He was and still could dominate in Spain) the cultured Italian game will suit him and they also get a player that marketing wise take them to another level in markets they aren’t as big.

He would of only gone to MU in England and for that money it would make no sense. In 5 years time he won’t wanna be playing in stoke on a Tuesday night being booted about every time her touches the ball.

Can I blame him?

Juve will need him less to dominate the league than Real/MU would and yet if used right he can still win world player awards and get European cups.

Real had to get rid of one or two of their biggest names - it made sense - they got a good deal.
Juve get a player that can do a giggs and play until his 40 and brings money in left right and centre.

Everyone wins.

im sure Utd fans know he wasn’t the right guy to bring in. Especially for that money.
Bargain
fanpages11 h, 1 m ago

@AW0079 "C7... Has joined Juventus"That will put Croydon on the map.

AW007910 h, 10 m ago

C7 hasn't joined Juventus but CR7 has.

R,... just Thornton Heath then.

OK. Thanks.
I will feel gutted for Buffon if Juventus manage to win the champions league now.
delusion6 h, 47 m ago

I will feel gutted for Buffon if Juventus manage to win the champions …I will feel gutted for Buffon if Juventus manage to win the champions league now.

The CL is trolling him ;).
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants