Groups

cracked back on black iphone 3g

i have just removed my incase from the iphone 3g around 7 months old and noticed a hairline crack near the dock at the bottom, i look after my stuff it hasnt been dropped has this happened to anyone else? i have booked a genious app for tues so see what they say

14 Comments

It's a common fault. Look on google.

They tend to swap them for a new on at the genius bar. Make sure you do a back up before you go.

remember if its jailbroken/unlocked,do a full restore first before taking it in

Banned

If you drop it in a pint, it'll probably fix it!

the porter;5486580

its neither but it is running os 3.0 though

Hi, is there a legit way to 3.0 on a 'normal' iPhone?
    I thought it was out on the 17th?

Thanks.

Banned

the porter;5486580

its neither but it is running os 3.0 though

Oooh. Thats a point!

Anyway of getting it on a V1 touch? (Apple want to charge to upgrade with newer firmware - let alone this one!)

tea-towel;5486598

Hi, is there a legit way to 3.0 on a 'normal' iPhone?I thought it was out … Hi, is there a legit way to 3.0 on a 'normal' iPhone?I thought it was out on the 17th?Thanks.

leaked version is out xD torrent it

Banned

the porter;5486609

lightning doesnt strike twice you have a good memory for an old man ;-)

Haha..... I borrowed saints database! :w00t:

the porter;5486619

+1 and its solid too

get that off there before you take it in,Apple class that as voiding warranty unless you are a developer

Banned

the porter;5486622

only 2g and 3g at the mo

Damn... Are they going to do the same though? And can the firmware that makes a V1 into V2 be installed without itunes?

the porter;5486652

they wont know if im a dev or not :thumbsup:

p.s are there anyways to get cracks, i need a new iphone:whistling:

the porter;5486652

they wont know if im a dev or not :thumbsup:

all dev are registered to apple,as are the serial numbers of the units they use the software on.

its your call,your money if you want to risk it,good luck you must be mad,hopefully the genius you see will not be too clued up.

boothy;5486691

all dev are registered to apple,as are the serial numbers of the units … all dev are registered to apple,as are the serial numbers of the units they use the software on.its your call,your money if you want to risk it,good luck you must be mad,hopefully the genius you see will not be too clued up.

he could make the appointment on a friday lol

MarzBarz;5486701

he could make the appointment on a friday lol

I would wait until the 3.0 is released officially,I used to work for Apple,genius's will use any excuse to not replace.

erm dunno i fort it was the day that the 3gs was released.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***418
      2. love affairs1649
      3. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1525
      4. Important info for Ryanair customers1825

See more discussions